Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on October 2, 2015
I, like many acne sufferers, had tried everything short of accutane and laser treatments. It wasn't until I did some extensive research that I discovered that my acne was hormonal. My forehead, nose, and chin remained clear, but I suffered painful cystic acne on my cheeks and jawline. I took this supplement in combination with a probiotic and liver support and I saw results within three weeks taking the recommended dosage. After the third week, I upped my dosage to three per day and my skin loved it! I'm now out of this and have ordered the pro strength so as to take fewer. All that remains on my skin is the scars, which unfortunately take time to fade. But overall I have soft, smooth, pimple-free skin! In just about a months time! This supplement seriously saved my skin. Images attached :)
review image review image
on October 17, 2015
I saw a difference in my cystic acne after 1 month of taking this product and have been taking it now for almost 2 months. Ever since giving birth to my daughter 2.5 years ago, I've had reoccurring acne on my chin as well as the texture of my skin was bumpy. After 1 month of taking this product I had no break outs, even during my period which is usually when I broke out the most. Also any pre-menstral symptoms have virtually gone away. I've had a hunch my acne was hormonal, and taking this product confirmed that. I also take this product with the Thorne research s.a.t. to help support my liver as others have suggested. I am pretty sensitive to meds/supplements, so I started with 1 estroblock per day with 1 S.a.t. for 1 week. I was getting headaches and switched to taking it with dinner. Then I upped the dosage to 2 estroblock/1 s.a.t. I still got headaches getting used to the new dosage,but that only lasted a few days. I have stayed w/the 2/1 combo. I have also noticed the texture of my skin has improved. I have also been gluten/dairy free for over 1 year.

UPDATE: after 2 months, my acne came back w/vengeance during my menstrual cycle but this time on my jawline & not my chin(normal placement). I just ordered the extra strength (which is like taking 3 of the regular ones). I have also noticed that I have gained a little weight in my belly area. I workout 2-3x/week, so not sure what's causing this but the only thing new is the supplement. I'm gonna keep trying it for at least 2 more months to give it another shot and update as I go

UPDATE: month 3. During this month I switched to triple strength (I had started taking 3 of the regular ones) and the cost was better to purchase the triple strength. My acne was definitely under control this month and during my menstrual cycle I had only 2 tiny pimples and my skin texture is still improving. I'm gonna keep it up to see how the next month goes but with the triple strength
on January 16, 2014
The Dim Plus stuff that I tried worked WAY better and it didn't make me break out in large disgusting boils like this thing did! I never get those sort of break outs until I started taking this stuff. And I would not attribute it to detox reactions.
Get Dim Plus instead, it's cheaper, makes your acne disappear and increases your energy.
on April 15, 2016
I've dealt with a range of hormonal problems for decades, but it's only in the last few years that I've experienced constant cystic acne followed by hair loss. Despite eating a whole foods diet, using chemical-free products, and employing all the other tips one hears, it grew gradually worse. Endocrinologists, dermatologists, naturopaths, gyn's... no one could help me. Until this supplement. I just take one a day. It's been a month without a single cyst. Amazing. Have not noticed my hair growing back yet, but I am hopeful.
It's hard to determine on an individual basis why estrogen dominance occurs (with me, I'm willing to bet it was previous years or birth control pills and then adding on the sleeplessness/stress of motherhood), but this seems to correct the issue regardless of the initial cause of imbalance. I've had no side effects from the Estroblock either.
So grateful for this product. Folks with severe acne know how traumatizing is can be. At age 41, I finally have my confidence back.
on September 24, 2015
This has helped with my hormonal acne immensely. I found that taking only one of the regular stength capsules at night works best for me. I started out taking one in the morning and one at night but experienced a little lightheaded. I just cut my dose down and included a liver support supplement. I used to get cystic pimples along my chin and jaw as well as cheeks. Estroblock has seriously minimized my breakouts. My advice to those of you wanting to try it: start out slow. Try one capsule per day (at night) that way if you have funky side effects you won't feel them as much since you'll be sleeping. Also, DEFINITELY include a liver support supplement. Just take it with the estroblock.
on March 23, 2012
I came across this supplement while looking for any tips from people, on Youtube, on how to get rid of hormonal, adult acne. Especially concerning people with PCOS. There was one lady who had a series of videos on this kind of acne and she really raved about this product. She said that within 2 weeks she saw a change, so I gave it try. I saw dramatic difference within 2 weeks as well. I get severe cystic acne about a 1-2 weeks before my menstrual begins. THey are very painful and they leave bad scars. THis supplement has given me awesome results. My face is clearing up and the scars are fading some. But, best of all the I don't get those cystic pimples anymore. REALLY!!!! I might get something really tiny, but that is about it so far. I started off taking only 2 a day. Now I take four, which is the recommended dose for weight management as well. I would recommend this to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1212 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2015
I'm hooked on this product! It truly is a superior blend to the over-the-counter DIM-Plus I have taken in the past. It has greatly helped me to balance my mood, cystic acne, cortisol levels, and stress levels. Like all items in the Delgado Protocol, it is overpriced, but it does not disappoint. The other great thing is that it is safe for men and women to take, given that many of us are all suffering the side effects of an over-estrogenated culture. Try it, you won't be sorry!
on February 2, 2015
I purchased this product to try to reduce my breakouts. I don't break out too terribly bad, but I was hoping that this would help clear up some existing breakouts. I took it for a couple months, two capsules in the morning, and one in the evening, along with milk thistle extract. It seemed to make a small difference in my skin, but nothing too dramatic.
on June 26, 2015
Ordered it on a whim based on my disappointment in the quality and price of the same type supplements offered in many different places. I am a health freak, and have found that during different times in your workout cycles, you definitely need to suppress estrogen and boost your testosterone. This helps you feel more "cut" and gives you more natural test to help with your strength and muscle building.
on April 27, 2015
I came across this product from Tracy at Love Vitamin and this stuff is awesome! I use it with Thorne Research S.A.T and a probiotic supplement for about a week now and I see a difference in my skin and feel more energetic than usual. I take this twice a day, once with breakfast and once with dinner and it seems to be working well with me and hasn't cause me to break out at all.