5.0 out of 5 stars It's a miracle in a pill!
Published on May 1, 2009 by Kristen L. Lambert

3.0 out of 5 stars Helps a little
Published 14 months ago by Cassie C.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a miracle in a pill!, May 1, 2009
This review is from: Estroven Plus Mood & Memory Caplets for Menopause, 30-Count Boxes (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
I'm 40 years old and have NEVER suffered with PMS or PMDD or whatever they're calling it these days...until last year. Suddenly I started suffering with bloating, weight gain, fatigue and the worst sore and swollen breasts you can imagine (WAY worse than pregnancy!) for TWO WEEKS out of each month...and crabby? Whew! Anyway, I saw this in the store and decided to try it before making an appointment with my OBGYN to discuss these new problems. After taking it for 30 days, I believe that I've found a miracle pill! No bloating, no weight gain and I can now have a hug from my son or husband any time without wincing in pain! Thank you, Estroven...I feel like the old me again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but this price is high, October 2, 2012
These supplements have regulated my moods and have made a huge difference in my life! I used to be really easy-going and I rarely lost my temper, but in the last year or so (I'm 44) I've been screaming at my kid over ridiculous things, overreacting and getting really angry about silly stuff in general at home, at work, everywhere. It was like an out-of-body experience...I knew I was acting like a crazy person, but I couldn't stop myself. I was about to go see a doctor and consider taking a prescription drug when I saw these at Target and decided what the heck. I'm so glad I did! The mood swings stopped with my first caplet and have not come back. I'm back to my old easy-going self, and it's so nice! I haven't noticed other changes, but the mood swings were my main concern, and this has definitely helped. But Amazon...these are a lot cheaper at Target!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helps..., January 17, 2010
Stargazer (Sierra foothills) - See all my reviews
This product works exceptionally well for me. I stopped estrogen therapy and started these about 8 years ago. They seem to relieve menopause symptoms and have many added nutrients. I get them regularly on subscribe & save and love that I don't have to keep track.

3.0 out of 5 stars Helps a little, April 24, 2013
Cassie C. (Roanoke, VA USA) - See all my reviews
I have been taking this for 2 months now. When I first started they made me dizzy too so I switch to taking this at night before bedtime instead of the morning. I'm 53 full menopause for 3 years. I still get hot flashes but not as often. Maybe 1 per hour instead of 5. Before starting this I would get very hot but not sweat and I could not think because all I was focusing on is been hot and how I can cool off. I could not hold a conversation until it passed. My flashes only last a few second now. I sleep better and my mood has improved. Coffee is a hot flash trigger for me so I expect to get one. I'm not giving up my morning coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 20, 2013
I was really suffering under the throes of menopause; with Estoven, I can now sleep at night and RARELY have hot flashes, when I do, they are very mild. I make sure I take my pill everyday; even keep some in my purse, just in case I forget to take it at home. Only "ding" is that I wish you could take it without food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Estroven Mood & Memory works great!, February 22, 2014
Sandman (Florida USA) - See all my reviews
I have tried the others and they work for the hot flashes but not everything else. My mood was worse than my hot flashes so this product is the best for me. I also sleep better at night. I hope they never stop making the Mood & Memory Estroven!

5.0 out of 5 stars No more hot flashed at night, May 5, 2013
Estroven is a great product. Has really helped me to sleep at night without having hot flashes. This is a great product.

1.0 out of 5 stars DIZZY!!, May 12, 2012
I only took this for two days. The weird dizzy spells are intolerable. I googled and found others who have the same reaction. The black cohosh seems to be the culprit and I am sadly someone who has a reaction to it. I'm very happy others have gotten relief. This product was recommended to me at my annual gynecological check-up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful product, May 27, 2014
Prefer bottles over the individual wrapping / packaging of this particular product. I like Estroven overall, and this one is no exception.

4.0 out of 5 stars being post menapausal and with a risk of bone loss..., May 13, 2014
I thought giving a natural estrogen building product a try. Maybe it's the mood and memory additives, but it is working and I am soooo pleased with this supplement. glad I gave it a try.

Rate and Discover Movies