5.0 out of 5 stars Best Invention Ever For Peri and Menopausal Women!!
I was informed by my doctor back in November of last year that at the ripe old age of 41 I was peri-menopausal. I guess the night sweats and hot flashes gave it away. I purchased the regular Estroven and after 1 week, my night sweats disappeared and after 2 weeks my hot flashes were gone! I was actually cold in the middle of winter for once!!

I ran out of my...
Published 9 months ago by Linda Sullivan

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing. Nada. Zip.
Published 14 months ago by R. Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Invention Ever For Peri and Menopausal Women!!, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Estroven Weight Management Capsules, 60 Count (Health and Beauty)

I ran out of my regular Estroven and went to the local chain store to pick up more, but they were sold out of it! However, they did have Estroven Weight Management available. I read the back, and read the ingredients but didn't see the Synetrim CQ since it was in such tiny print. I started taking it and it kept my hot flashes and night sweats away.

Within two weeks, my cravings for sweets changed and I lost 4 lbs. Within 4 weeks, I had dropped a total of 8 lbs, and started really craving all kinds of healthy veggies, low fat cheeses, lean meats! I honestly thought there was something wrong with me!!!

After being on Estroven Weight Mangement for a total of 10 weeks, I weighed my self this morning and I had dropped 20 lbs!!!!!! Thats right 20 lbs!! Its not a mistype!! Please note that, I do have a treadmill which I go for a brisk walk on, for only 29 minutes, THREE TIMES A WEEK!

I went from a size 14 down to a size 8, as of yesterday in 10 weeks!! I still eat healthy, I get hungry and stop eating when I'm no longer hungry. I feel great and I look even better. Estroven works to combat the mood swings, night sweats and hot flashes. The weigh loss due to the Synetrim CQ has been an added benefit that has worked miracles for me! It might just work for you too, but as always, THIS IS NOT A DIET PILL! This is a nautral supplement that helps with the symptoms of menopause. GIVE IT TIME!! It might just work for you too!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is not a diet pill!!!, January 22, 2014
I am reading reviews where people complain they didn't lose any weight! This is a balancing supplement. I noticed after a couple of weeks of taking the dosages recommended, that my cravings for sweets, along with binge eating subsided dramatically. I used to plow into chocolate, now I eat one piece for pure enjoyment. Trust me! I'm a big woman, with zero will power. If I want something, I eat it! This supplement has reduced my wanting for the comfort foods that destroy me.

5.0 out of 5 stars IT'S WORKING, August 11, 2013
I PURCHASED THIS FOR MY DAUGHTER THIS IS HER SECOND BOX. SHE SAID IT'S WORKING FOR HER HER FLASHES HAVE BECOME MORE BEARABLE BECAUSE THEY WERE JUST OUT OF CONTROL. SHE HAS GONE FROM DOZENS PER DAY & NIGHT TO ABOUT FOUR MILD ONES PER DAY. SHE RESTS BETTER AT NIGHT ALSO.. I SEE A VISIBLE IMPROVEMENT IN HER SHE IS MUCH MORE LIKE HER OLD SELF HAPPIER. I HOPE THIS CONTINUES TO WORK CAUSE IT'S NICE HAVING HER BACK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Estroven WM, May 13, 2014
I agree with others that it take a couple months to start seeing major change. For me it has been less night sweats and significantly less appetite which is helping me lose weight as I exercise and eat better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe me please...this works!!!, July 2, 2014
I have been using this product for the last two months and I promise you it is a Godsend!! My hot flashes were disruptive and unbearable and were occurring every 15 minutes like contractions. I would sweat profusely and then have deep chills after the episode had passed. My doctor wanted to put me on Prempro, but the side effects and weight gain scared me. I went to the pharmacy and picked up Estroven Weight Management formula with the attitude that I had nothing to lose, and after a couple of weeks, my hot flashes subsided substantially and after a month, dropped to about 2 mild ones a day!! Now, they are down to maybe one brief one every few days and I SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT!! I don't crave candy or cake like a used to, but this is not a diet pill. It helps with cravings and stress - factors that contribute to weight gain. I very rarely write reviews for products, but I wanted to help women suffering through peri menopause...try this product before you take HRT or other prescription products. I pray they will never stop making this miracle supplement!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, September 17, 2014
I take Zumba classes three times a week as well as Nutrisystem. With all of this I have been losing weight very slowly due to menopause. I am talking about one pound a month even with all that i am doing. A coworker suggested that I try Estroven for heat flashes and I saw the weight management version. I have been using it for approximately three weeks and not only have my heat flashes subsided, I lost 12 lbs and am now wearing some of the clothing that I have not been able to fit in five years. I have to credit Estroven for that because that is the only thing that has changed. Fifteen more pounds to go and I will be at goal. I have not been paid for this review and didnt purchase this product on Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Help, March 24, 2014
In perimenopause now and my appetite seemed to be unlimited. I knew this had to be hormonal. This helped me feel back to normal again and gain better control of my appetite. Now seeing the scale going the other weigh. Will keep taking.

5.0 out of 5 stars No More Flashes!!!, March 13, 2014
Seriously, I was having 30-40 hot flashes a day (and through the night.) It was so bad that I couldn't even sleep through the night without a change of clothes. It was what I called the "hot colds" (I would have a hot flash, sweat like crazy, and then get cold.)

After one week of this product (twice a day as instructed) I stopped having flashes almost completely. Now it's one every few days! And I've backed off to taking this ONCE a day. Sort of a "maintenance level."

I don't know if it's helped me to lose weight. I've lost 15 pounds in the last couple of months, but I've been dieting and working on it, so I'm sure that has something to do with it. You can't expect this pill to diet and exercise for you, you know! There's no "miracle pill" for weight loss that's really going to do that. But it got rid of my hot flashes, and that's all that mattered to me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing. Nada. Zip., October 13, 2013
Like a lot of women, I gained ten pounds during menopause. I am active and don't eat a lot of junk and am certainly not heavy, but clothes don't like they should. I have stepped up my workout, scaled back the calories, but my doctor says it's just harder after menopause to get the pounds off. I took this product faithfully for a while, but the only thing that lost weight was my wallet. I did not loose a single pound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wait for it...., October 11, 2013
The website says to be patient and give the product 8-10 weeks before seeing signs of success. I was relieved of the hot flashes and night sweats within about a month, but weight loss didn't start happening until after 3 months of use.

Now...I wasn't gaining weight up till the 3 month part which was great for me and new for me after trying so many diets. But I did/do want to lose some weight that I gained before trying Estroven Weight.

I read about how much sugar we really eat and that it's too much. So, I cut down on my sugar by a ton....sugar seems to be in everything! After the first week of taking Estroven Weight plus cutting down on my sugar intake I lost 2 pounds! WOOHOO! I know that sounds like a tiny bit but after 7 years of not being to lose weight...only gaining weight no matter what I did, this is fabulous for me.

Give the product time to work, and be consistant in taking it every day.

Estroven Weight Management Capsules, 60 Count