Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 3, 2014
I used it to mount my 19 inch Sharp flat panel in my bedroom. Looks like they supply everything you need to flush mount your flat panel TV, however the screw size that fit my LCD was not able to be set all the way down due to the LCD not having a deep enough socket (threaded area for the screw) on it. I had to add a quarter inch worth of washers so I could properly connect the rails on the back of my panel. Not a big deal.
The wall plate you mount on the wall allows you to slide the panel back and forth to have properly centered on your wall. There is a bubble level in built right into the wall plate making it easy to make the plate level on the wall.
The only warning I have for you is there is not much room in the back of the LCD panel once it is mounted, so you need to take that into account for the connections to your LCD. In my case I needed to get a coax 90 degree elbow so the coax cable would fit properly.
on August 30, 2013
Very pleased with this tv wall mount.
I was a little hesitant to buy as it had no reviews, but am very glad I did!!
It was very easy to put together and had very clear instructions. I love that it has locking tabs to secure the mount to the frame on the wall. This was for my kiddos toy room, so that feature gave me added peace of mind.
Also in the box is a variety of screw sizes, one of the three sizes is bound to fit. The only thing was we needed some additional washers. It did come with some in the box, but we needed more. There was a gap between the screw and the mounting brackets on the tv. But that could vary based on each tv. No big deal though, 4 washers = .68 cents
All in all it is an awesome wall mount, we are very pleased and would definitely buy again.
Note: This is not a tilting or swivel mount. It is a stationary mount.
on January 11, 2014
I'm a 26y/o female, and I was able to easily install this myself. The built-in level ensures that your TV is mounted straight. I only had trouble finding a stud to mount this on, I had to settle for a different spot than I originally had planned.
on September 5, 2013
The price was very reasonable and it was easy to put up and the TV snapped on without a hitch.
on November 27, 2013
Installed perfectly, but one has to anticipate the power cord protrusion from the rear of the panel. I had to buy a right angle cord. Nonetheless, it looks great on the wall.
on December 24, 2013
I got this for a 32 inch tv for my dining room...it was easy to install and works great. I'm happy with my purchase. I would order this again.
on October 21, 2013
this product was so easy to install and works great for my 32" flat screen TV. i recommend this if you want your TV flat against the wall.
on November 11, 2013
Exactly as described. Easiest TV mount my husband says he has ever installed. We are very pleased. I think he had it up in less than 10 min!
on October 15, 2013
This mount is very inexpensive and also easy to setup. Setup took about 20 minutes and the mount works perfectly. Highly recommended!
on January 2, 2014
Easy to mount. Not too many moving parts. built in level was very convenient Direction were fine once you read them twice

See 1 answered question