4.0 out of 5 stars 1 foot extension cords
These are excellent for freeing up outlets. used some at work and some at home. They are 18AWG and measure 12 inches excluding the metal prongs on the plug.
I paid 13.99 including shipping and feel these are a good value.
Published 13 months ago by Earl

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but.....
I bought these in good faith because the product description was: "Etekcity® 10-Pack One Foot 3-Prong Outlet Extension Power Cord Strip UL Listed CSA Approved to Ensure Quality".

Published 2 months ago by Marijo Puleo, PhD

4.0 out of 5 stars 1 foot extension cords, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Etekcity 10-Pack One Foot 3-Prong Outlet Extension Power Cord (Electronics)
I paid 13.99 including shipping and feel these are a good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed and then some..., August 3, 2013
I figured I needed a few of these, so bought the 10 pack. Gave a few to my friend, and all of sudden realize how handy these are, so have already used up the rest! Very good quality, does the job. Is especially handy when connecting stuff to 3 way splitters and power backup units and smart power strips where I have a lot of attached power supplies that take up a lot of room. These are much less expensive than using those octopus cables, and are short enough that they don't make a mess. Highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its an extension cord, July 30, 2013
Product is exactly as described. It has allowed me to reclaim my power strip/surge protectors. Just enough length to spread out all the electronics so that I can plug in more than 3 devices on one power strip. Best bang for the buck.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but....., June 8, 2014

However, the product is now labeled "Etekcity 10-Pack One Foot 3-Prong Outlet Extension Power Cord". No mention of the UL Listed or CSA Approved to ensure quality. Personally, when I buy electrical products I always look for the UL label. I looked on the box as well as on the cords - no quality designation. No paperwork in the box, either.

Yes, they look sturdy and adequate. However, the Amazon product description was misleading. Buyer beware....

5.0 out of 5 stars Cables as described, June 4, 2014
Kevin P. Bowman (Fort Collins, CO United States) - See all my reviews
The cables have the CSA certification stamp, and have worked out great. I can get all 5 DC adapters on to the power strip. I recommend these cables!

5.0 out of 5 stars They just work, October 17, 2013
Not too much to say about these - they do what they say and they seem well constructed. The are UL listed unlike some I've seen in stores so I also have peace of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THESE!, September 24, 2013
I wish I had one for every plug of every power strip I own! I will soon order enough to accomplish this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, September 13, 2013
L. Ricci (Milwaukee, WI USA) - See all my reviews
These work as described and are UL rated so they are safe to use in spots where I'm not going to venture once installed under the desk.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality cables at a great price, July 1, 2014
For the price, this combo pack is a steal, however, compared to other 1-Foot extension cords, this brand is slightly thinner at 18 AWG and doesn't have any indication as to the max amperage which leaves me a bit concerned. So long as you don't plan on connecting anything with a high draw, you should be fine.

I use these primarily with low power AC adapters for hard drives and accessories since they tend to block surge protector outlets. They are especially useful for UPS outlets which are often close to one another and limited in number.

For devices that require more power, I use Ziotek ZT1212542 Power Strip Liberator 14-Inch Extension, 5-Pack. At 16 AWG, they are slightly longer and rated up to 13 Amps.

I really like their passthrough & flat plug models so I usually get their Power Strip Liberator Cables, Combo Pack, Poly Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave me back all the outlets on my power strip., September 1, 2013
Gave me back all the outlets on my power strip. Now I can plug six devices into a power strip. Odd shapes and bulky plugs are not a challenge any more!

Rate and Discover Movies