Flash Memory: 8GB
Recording Format: WAV
Recording Bit Rate: 128K bps
Power Supply: Rechargeable 110 mAH Li-battery
Battery Time: Lasts about 15 hours when fully charged
System Support: Windows2000/XP/vista/7/8, Mac OSX
Recording Range: Less than 10ft.
Audio Output: Play through computer
PC-interface: USB 2.0Special Information For Mac Users
1. Search "VLC Player for MAC" from Google, or find it from http://vlc.org/
2. Choose the correct player for your MAC operating system, and download it(it's free).
3. Drag the VLC icon to your application folder.
4. Once your VLC player is installed, open up your WAV files from your recorder, it should give you the option to "open with". Choose to open with your VLC player, or simply drag the WAV files into the VLC player.
5. After you have done the above.Turning up the volume on your MAC, now you're available to hear everything you recorded.
6. If you want to convert the WAV files to MP3 or ACC video, you can use Emicsoft Video Converter for Mac.Remarkable
1. Cannot record and charge simultaneously.
2. Not a voice activated voice recorder.
3. Make sure charge before you use it.
4. Usually it takes 10 seconds for the red light turning blue.Package Contents
1 x Etekcity 8GB Mini Voice Recorder
1 x User Manual