Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 13, 2014
For the price, it's perfect. Buy 2 to save yourself from having to keep reversing the sleeve and your good to go. Of course you get what you pay for, but trust me when I say it has great value and is worth every penny. I had a good experience from the shipping to current frequent use, never had an issue. Highly recommend for an additional reflector to your already existing or perfect for a primary on a budget.
on January 2, 2014
Pros: Size of the reflectors/diffusers, Price, Space Saving
Cons: takes time to switch from one disc to another.

This set is a great value and I like that it is not 5 separate discs, it makes taking it with me and storage much easier. There is the trade off that you can't switch quickly from one to another.
on August 24, 2013
I wish the silver and gold sides would have been opposite so I wouldn't have to unzip each time to use. Normally during shoots we would flip the silver/gold and black/white. It's a design flaw but the reflectors are very very bright. It looks great on camera.
on October 29, 2015
I have used this only a few time and I have to say it's not easy for a one man photographer to use any props lol. I had to ask another person to hold this to use this enhancement, but it really does brighten up a person's face or a space you need extra lighting or a filter. It would awesome if they came out with a version of these filters for a canopy, but I wouldn't be able to afford it if they did lol. Defiantly this came handy especially if you have a helper.
on November 20, 2015
These are awesome. Very lightweight and they fold up so you can easily keep them strapped to your camera bag. I mainly use the diffuser and reflector but it's nice to have other options all in the same device. It is a basic transparent material, then the 4 different colors are together in 2 reversible overlays that zip over the transparent one.
on December 1, 2015
I'm an amature photographer that needed to find some reflectors for better light direction of my furniture/ projects for shop and blog postings. The amount of advice and opinions on lighting equipment and reflectors was overwhelming to me when I started looking. Unfortunately, I tend to start photographing too late in the day when the sun is low in the sky and always have color cast and unwanted shadow issues. I use a Canon Rebel t3i and for lights I just use my basic work lights (with daylight replaced bulbs). For someone shopping for a permeant studio light reflector or a more professional finish then you should invest a little more money and purchase a higher quality single reflectors & light umbrellas. However, for a beginner learning proper lighting or someone who needs portability and easy storage these are perfectly handy.

Pros:
1) Very Portable. Anyone who has the folding circular windshield cover should know how to fold these back up.
2) They come with a zip around case that's very handy for making sure it doesn't get damaged or dirty during transport
3) There is only 1 piece to carry around instead of multiple screens (one screen that's white & an outside zip around case that's got the metallic/black/white side to it that you flip around for different reflectors)
4) The base screen is stable enough to prop on something to help the light direction
5) The size. I love the size of these and was very happy to receive the larger set of reflectors vs the smaller circular set since I'm photographing furniture and large areas.

Cons:
1) The portability and folding causes the metallic sides to be very wrinkled. I've found that this produces shadows on my subject and means I cannot use them without daylight help.
2) It is semi-difficult to learn how to re-fold them back into the small circle they arrive in if you are not used to this. I found that reading the directions for how to re-fold the windshield visors on amazon helped me figure it out.
3) As mentioned by other reviewers the time it takes to change out the reflector for another side or color is very time consuming and you must put everything down to do it. This is not a deal breaker for anyone who is a beginner/non professional this is perfectly fine.
4)The material is slightly thinner than other reflector screens which causes me to worry that I'll damage the main screen (white interior) when using it with my work lights. This is a personal con and most people won't have this issue since work lights aren't often used due to the heat they create and the color cast if the bulbs aren't replaced.
on November 15, 2015
I enjoy using this little tool. For the price I get good results. There is naturally the learning curve when first unzipping and figuring out what is what. There is the awkward initial moments of trying to get it twisted back into a little circle to return it to the case when finished using it. But beyond the beginning weirdness things shape up nicely.
on March 1, 2016
Absolutely love it! Thank you, I am a Pet Photographer and other diffusers were so big that it just scared the pets. These are perfect to hold and still big enough to do what I need. Package was intact and very easy to use.
on October 20, 2014
These reflectors worked perfectly for what we needed them for - photographing paintings in an amateur studio. They fold up nicely and zip back into their case for easy storage. The only reason I didn't give them a full five stars is because the whole set is a tiny bit flimsy and I'm pretty sure that with a little time, I will be dealing with zipper issues on the case. It's a little stiff and on the cheap side. BUT, because I won't be using them often, I will probably get years out of them. A professional with a studio may feel differently.
on December 15, 2015
I've owned this for a while now, and have a few gripes with it. I like the fact that it folds into a compact case -- but the case broke after only a few days use. I can still use it, but can't fold it up without it immediately unfolding.