Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 13, 2014
For the price, it's perfect. Buy 2 to save yourself from having to keep reversing the sleeve and your good to go. Of course you get what you pay for, but trust me when I say it has great value and is worth every penny. I had a good experience from the shipping to current frequent use, never had an issue. Highly recommend for an additional reflector to your already existing or perfect for a primary on a budget.
on August 24, 2013
I wish the silver and gold sides would have been opposite so I wouldn't have to unzip each time to use. Normally during shoots we would flip the silver/gold and black/white. It's a design flaw but the reflectors are very very bright. It looks great on camera.
on September 29, 2013
I received it so quickly, and the product is really easy to use. The refolding part had me a little concerned bcuz usually they can be difficult, but it actually was really easy.
on December 18, 2013
Love!! Works perfect! Love that it's 5-in-1!! Is a little tricky to fold back at first but once you get the hang of it-it's esay
on January 2, 2014
Pros: Size of the reflectors/diffusers, Price, Space Saving
Cons: takes time to switch from one disc to another.

This set is a great value and I like that it is not 5 separate discs, it makes taking it with me and storage much easier. There is the trade off that you can't switch quickly from one to another.
on December 1, 2015
I'm an amature photographer that needed to find some reflectors for better light direction of my furniture/ projects for shop and blog postings. The amount of advice and opinions on lighting equipment and reflectors was overwhelming to me when I started looking. Unfortunately, I tend to start photographing too late in the day when the sun is low in the sky and always have color cast and unwanted shadow issues. I use a Canon Rebel t3i and for lights I just use my basic work lights (with daylight replaced bulbs). For someone shopping for a permeant studio light reflector or a more professional finish then you should invest a little more money and purchase a higher quality single reflectors & light umbrellas. However, for a beginner learning proper lighting or someone who needs portability and easy storage these are perfectly handy.

Pros:
1) Very Portable. Anyone who has the folding circular windshield cover should know how to fold these back up.
2) They come with a zip around case that's very handy for making sure it doesn't get damaged or dirty during transport
3) There is only 1 piece to carry around instead of multiple screens (one screen that's white & an outside zip around case that's got the metallic/black/white side to it that you flip around for different reflectors)
4) The base screen is stable enough to prop on something to help the light direction
5) The size. I love the size of these and was very happy to receive the larger set of reflectors vs the smaller circular set since I'm photographing furniture and large areas.

Cons:
1) The portability and folding causes the metallic sides to be very wrinkled. I've found that this produces shadows on my subject and means I cannot use them without daylight help.
2) It is semi-difficult to learn how to re-fold them back into the small circle they arrive in if you are not used to this. I found that reading the directions for how to re-fold the windshield visors on amazon helped me figure it out.
3) As mentioned by other reviewers the time it takes to change out the reflector for another side or color is very time consuming and you must put everything down to do it. This is not a deal breaker for anyone who is a beginner/non professional this is perfectly fine.
4)The material is slightly thinner than other reflector screens which causes me to worry that I'll damage the main screen (white interior) when using it with my work lights. This is a personal con and most people won't have this issue since work lights aren't often used due to the heat they create and the color cast if the bulbs aren't replaced.
on May 19, 2014
This is the 2nd one I bought and just love them. They work great. I just wish the bag they came in was better quality. After 3 uses, the bags broke.
on October 13, 2013
I would not recommend this product.

I blame myself for looking at the image that is used to display the product and not reading the description closely. From the image one would conclude that there were five disks. There is one disk enclosed in a pouch. The disk is the same white color on both sides. The cover, which is zippered and reversible has a black side, a gold side, a metallic side and a what appears to be a white side. By inverting the cover you can have the interior disk covered with the four colors of the two sides of the cover, if you are willing to zip it on, reverse it, zip it on reversed and flip it. Using this product takes too much time to set-up. The supplied zipper on this product is not of the highest quality and I suspect that it will fail before too long. Look for something more convenient to use.
22 comments20 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This is the 24 x 36
Love the quality and how easy they are to use. Fits back nicely in its form fitted bag for easy transport and storage until needed. There is no reason to pay more for your reflector needs.
on July 25, 2014
I've never used them. And haven't been able to get them back in the case they came in since I took it out of the original packaging.
Waste of money and space