5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
I was hesitant about this sleeve since there was nothing to secure the laptop from slipping. Just a flap at one end. Well ther is a reason there are no plastic clips, velcro straps etc. These would scratch the laptop. I ordered 2 , one for myself and one for my daughter. We both love this sleeve. It is just the right size and the flap secures the laptop inside...
Published on January 12, 2009 by Shelleyeve

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for the price
Published on December 11, 2010 by Uncle Milty

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for the price, December 11, 2010
This review is from: Etekcity Reversable Neoprene Notebook Laptop Notebook Case Sleeve Cover Bag 15.4" 15.6" (Electronics)
The description of the product could of been a little clearer. It is indeed 'black and red' as described- ie. all black with the red edging on the flap. However, it also says 'reversible for a different look'- I took this to mean it was red on the other side, but it's really gray with the red edging. My 15.6" laptop fits nicely inside. I was a little disappointed in that the thickness of the sleeve is thinner than I expected- I'm not sure it would protect the laptop from a hard bang, but it seems adequate if you are handling it carefully.

3.0 out of 5 stars not for hp dv7 series 17.3 inch laptop, March 25, 2011
This sleeve, although a good product and it seems decent quality, does not fit the hp dv7 series of 17.3 inch laptops. So I bought a generic sleeve designed specifically for the 17.3 inch laptop at office depot. That one fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 12, 2009

There is a bit of a rubber smell but I think it will leave in time. Worth the money.

The product is soft yet thick enough to help protect it. However it is a soft sleeve not to be confused with hard sided bags.

Shelley

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Reversible, February 18, 2011
The sleeve itself is exactly what I needed. Thin, cushioned, good enough to protect against minor bumps and scratches when I carry it around in my backpack.

However. It's described as "Reversible". It's not. It's black on both inside and out with red trim. That's it. Now, you can still flip it inside and out. That part, yeah, it's reversible. But it doesn't have a different pattern or anything. It's the exact same thing.

Despite this, it's what I was looking for and well worth the very small price I paid for it. If you're not looking for something pretty or unique, it's what you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Toshiba, February 27, 2009
I like this product! For some reason when it arrived it smelled like petroleum, but I aired it out a bit, and we're good to go.
Fits like a glove on my 17" Toshiba. The price was right as well. Similar ones that I saw locally were $25.

1.0 out of 5 stars 15.6"???, March 9, 2011
Reversable? don't think so... 15,6"? Never. Who controls sellers offering things they are not really selling? My 15.6" Toshiba doesn't fit on it. Very dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent protection, October 7, 2010
Fits a 17.3" HP Pavillion no problem. Very well cushioned, gives added protection when transporting in a carry bag. Well worth the small cost.

2.0 out of 5 stars Laptop didnt fit, March 28, 2011
I had read the reviews for this item was was almost positive that it was what I needed at a reasonable price. But when the Item arrived at my house. I was unable to fit my Dell 17 in laptop into the sleeve.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit for my 15.6 laptop, August 17, 2010
I have an asus G51JX-X5 laptop thats 15.6 inches and this fits perfectly with it. So for users with fat laptops, this 17 inch would be great

1.0 out of 5 stars Will not fit 17" widescreen as advertised!!!!!!!!!!!, November 14, 2010
I ordered 2 of these for my fathers and my 17" HP Widescreen laptops. They did not fit either one. They did however fit my 15.4" dell laptop. Buy at your own risk.

Rate and Discover Movies