Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Etekcity Reversable Neoprene Notebook Laptop Notebook Case Sleeve Cover Bag 15.4" 15.6"
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 11, 2010
The description of the product could of been a little clearer. It is indeed 'black and red' as described- ie. all black with the red edging on the flap. However, it also says 'reversible for a different look'- I took this to mean it was red on the other side, but it's really gray with the red edging. My 15.6" laptop fits nicely inside. I was a little disappointed in that the thickness of the sleeve is thinner than I expected- I'm not sure it would protect the laptop from a hard bang, but it seems adequate if you are handling it carefully.
on January 12, 2009
I was hesitant about this sleeve since there was nothing to secure the laptop from slipping. Just a flap at one end. Well ther is a reason there are no plastic clips, velcro straps etc. These would scratch the laptop. I ordered 2 , one for myself and one for my daughter. We both love this sleeve. It is just the right size and the flap secures the laptop inside.

There is a bit of a rubber smell but I think it will leave in time. Worth the money.

The product is soft yet thick enough to help protect it. However it is a soft sleeve not to be confused with hard sided bags.

Shelley
on February 18, 2011
The sleeve itself is exactly what I needed. Thin, cushioned, good enough to protect against minor bumps and scratches when I carry it around in my backpack.

However. It's described as "Reversible". It's not. It's black on both inside and out with red trim. That's it. Now, you can still flip it inside and out. That part, yeah, it's reversible. But it doesn't have a different pattern or anything. It's the exact same thing.

Despite this, it's what I was looking for and well worth the very small price I paid for it. If you're not looking for something pretty or unique, it's what you need.
on March 25, 2011
This sleeve, although a good product and it seems decent quality, does not fit the hp dv7 series of 17.3 inch laptops. So I bought a generic sleeve designed specifically for the 17.3 inch laptop at office depot. That one fits perfectly.
33 comments|59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2009
I like this product! For some reason when it arrived it smelled like petroleum, but I aired it out a bit, and we're good to go.
Fits like a glove on my 17" Toshiba. The price was right as well. Similar ones that I saw locally were $25.
on October 7, 2010
Fits a 17.3" HP Pavillion no problem. Very well cushioned, gives added protection when transporting in a carry bag. Well worth the small cost.
on March 9, 2011
Reversable? don't think so... 15,6"? Never. Who controls sellers offering things they are not really selling? My 15.6" Toshiba doesn't fit on it. Very dissapointed.
33 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2010
if you're looking at this neoprene sleeve, you're probably doing the following:

1.) trying to find something that your new laptop will fit in
2.) trying to find something cheap but still protective.

This sleeve does both!

I own a beefy 17-inch widescreen dell and the bag stretches to fit it with no problem. My brother owns a belkin sleeve for a slightly smaller laptop, and we've found the build quality to be identical. considering there's a $25 price difference at the point-of-sale for me, this was a no brainier to try.

in regards to other reviewers, there was a slight chemical smell, but nothing that didn't fade after a couple of days of use. no more smelly than a new wetsuit or something.
on January 13, 2015
MILLION DOLLAR FREEZE

KING OF THE BLACK SECTION EP

Everywhere!!!!!! Feb 2015!!!!!
review image
on October 2, 2011
I bought this case for my new macbook pro 15'' i carry it to class everyday in my book bag and this case is great. I see this case has alot of bad reviews i disagree with. Yes it smells funny when you get it but its like a new car smell for cases the case comes sealed in a bag so its probley not the sellers fault. second the case it what like 7 bucks it works great protects my mac there is a little extra space but it really isnt worth mentioning considering this isnt a cutom made case for a mac so it shouldnt fit perfect. it protects my mac day in and day out even in the rain (has happened mac was fine) it is reversible you can have it black or a bright red it reverses perfectly and it literally the same thing diffrent color im happy if something does happen ill just buy another im use to it now so i like it. its a sleeve not a case there is no need not to have a little space its not designed to protect from a fall or huge impact.