Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
vote
If you're listening through a blue tooth connection you might try utilizing the auxiliary input cable to connect to the speakers. It could provide you with a more direct connection for audio as opposed to your what your Apple device can provide via blue tooth. If indeed you're using the input cable there's not much other advice I could offer.
Sep 3, 2014 by Bruce C Anderson
vote
you can use it anywhere.... you can't output audio FROM your truck's stereo to the speaker though...... unless it's a newer one and these cars with Bluetooth can output audio through Bluetooth and not just input from a source. Or it has a headphone OUT jack (cars usually only have a aux [headphone] IN jack).... Not sure what you're wanting to do here. If you're using a mp3 player to play your music, you can just use a headphone cable and use the aux in jack if you have one, or if you have a tape deck (cassette) in your truck's stereo you can get a cassete adapter. I use one with my MP3 player in my car. It's a cassette tape with a headphone jack connected to it to plug into mp3 players and such. As far as charging it... of course. As long as you have a USB car charger. It comes with a cord. and yes it will play while charging.
Jun 29, 2014 by Azhrei
votes
Dimensions: 7.5 inch by 3.25 inch by 3.25 inch.
13 days ago by Rob Wood
votes
The speaker quality is good as long as you don't intend to play music with the volume raised to the max. When I had my phone volume and the speaker volume raised to the max, the sound was noticeably distorted and very unpleasant to listen to.
Feb 19, 2015 by Ryan
votes
Very nice and clear
Feb 13, 2015 by ingrid bencosme
votes
It's okay for the price. The biggest problem is no volume adjust on the RoverBeats. You have to rely on the volume control of the unit it is plugged into
Feb 13, 2015 by JAMES M. CAMPBELL JR.
votes
T12 three buttons for turn phone's music program on and off with the play button, the other two just for forward and backward songs selection.
Jan 19, 2015 by Xiangming
votes
I would be safe to say no because even if your device shows both speakers you will only be able to send a signal to one of them.When paired up you can only choose one bluetooth speaker/receiver
Jan 6, 2015 by Rick Beers
votes
Feels and looks like metal. It's not wood or cheap plastic for sure. It's very sturdy.
Nov 20, 2014 by Scuba
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers