5.0 out of 5 stars Smell drives me crazy!
Published on December 3, 2005 by Matthew DeGlopper

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my usual eternity!
Published on May 6, 2012 by lollie4281

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my usual eternity!, May 6, 2012
I have been wearing Eternity for more than 20 yrs, and this is not the real thing. Packaging perfect, smelled great for about 3 minutes. Barcode even scanned as the real thing..so I don't know if it was old or a very elaborate fake..but don't buy this one. I will know to read ALL reviews and not just go by the stars. I now see there were several others with the same comments as I. I did the live chat with Amazon though and did get my money refunded!

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't smell like eternity, March 22, 2010
Aamazon's service is the best and my order arrived super fast.
I wear Eternity every day but this bottle does not smell like it should.
In fact it smells like an entirely different perfume.
It came in an Eternity box and bottle but is definitely not right.
Guess I am stuck with it for ... eternity!

1.0 out of 5 stars This product is not authentic., August 12, 2013
This perfume is a copy; it’s not real. I am very disappointed. I purchased this perfume from Amazon because of the price. Unfortunately, this is not the original product. The color was not the same as the one I purchased at the department store. The smell was also not the same.

I would like to return this product and get back a refund. However, I would need to request a refund, package the item, and mail it back. It is not worth my time.

Having said that, this perfume is fake! It is not the Real Thing!

I hope this review was helpful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Eternity perfume, January 29, 2012
I have worn Eternity for close to 15 years and this is NOT Eternity! Really you can not even wear it. Amazon is wonderful and refunded my money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake or Really Old Product...NOT What I Expected!, March 8, 2014
CA "CA" (Tulsa, OK United States) - See all my reviews
I have purchased Eternity for years. I wear it almost daily. When I needed to buy more, I thought I'd check to see if Amazon was cheaper. I was so excited to find it at such a savings that I immediately placed an order on my phone. It never occurred to me to check reviews because this is an item I know well. But when it came, I immediately noticed the color was darker, more golden. It's normally a very faint yellowish tint, nearly clear. Then when I sprayed it, the scent was just not the same. Stronger, more chemically for lack of a better word. So I looked closely at the packaging (bottle and box). Everything looked identical to what I had purchased last at a major retail store. So I thought maybe I was just making something out of nothing and set it on the counter to use. After using it for a few days, I just couldn't seem to get the idea out of my head that something was wrong with this item. Either it is a fake or it was so old that it had darkened (as perfumes tend to do as the age for extended periods of time), causing it not to smell the same.

So tonight I thought I'd look up the item again on Amazon and see the reviews. Sure enough, the negative review that came up on the screen (where they show a positive and a negative for comparison) said EXACTLY what I was thinking was wrong with the item I received. I tried to do the on-line return process of this item, but it is a 'hazardous materiel' and cannot be returned. So I contacted Amazon though chat and they immediately refunded my purchase. So 5 Stars to Amazon for their amazing customer service. But no stars for this product. It is either a fake or really old! Please, don't buy. At least not from this seller on Amazon. I hate to say that, because I know it will hurt their business. I'm not the type of person to put such an extremely negative review on anything. But I promise...you will not be happy with this item. Fork over the higher price at the store or elsewhere.

Amazon said they would investigate. I hope they do. I buy on this Amazon all the time and this is the ONLY time I've ever had a problem with an item. I'm extremely happy with how quickly and easily Amazon handled it. I will definitely keep shopping Amazon. I have their app on my phone and use it ALL THE TIME to decide if I want to buy in the store or order. I end up ordering a lot because their price is usually better, plus no tax and Prime shipping on almost everything. Love this site! Thank you Amazon for making this right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smell drives me crazy!, December 3, 2005
One day I was in the department store at the fragrance counter, and started just smelling different womans perfumes. When I smelled this one I stopped dead in my tracks. I am not sure why but this smell absolutely drives me crazy. It is such an alluring and attractive smell. Soon after smelling it I came home jumped online and bought one (like I am going to pay department store prices).

Let me just say sometimes she sprays some on my pillow to be mean to me. When she does that I can NOT sleep at night. That smell just drives me crazy, I cant stop sniffing it and it drives me wild. I am not alone. Everyone I know who has smelled it loves it. Most men agree with me that the smell just drives them nuts.

Ladies if you just want to smell nice but not attract any men this perfume is not for you. Trust me when your wearing it Men will be drawn to you and driven crazy by your precense. If your going out to have a good time and you want anyone who smells you to be imeadiatly drawn to you like bees to hunny. This is definately a MUST HAVE!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the real thing!, April 23, 2011
I bought a bottle of this perfume for my mother for Christmas, since it's her favorite. When I received the product, it seemed like the real thing, smelled good, etc, but soon after she used it, she noticed the smell wouldn't last very long and nobody could really smell it on her. I would say hold off on buying this product from Amazon and purchase it in the stores. I'm very disappointed, especially since I paid fifty dollars on it plus shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and Memorable!!, February 15, 2007
J. Curtin (Virginia Beach, VA) - See all my reviews
I have used Eternity since I was a teenager (15 years of Eternity!!) and I have never received so many compliments. This perfume is nothing but light, airy, and elegant. No cheap perfume smell here. You will not blow poeple away with this, but you will definitely make an impression. My best friend, who happens to be a male, says that whenever he takes me out in his car, I leave my "essence" behind. He says this with a big smile. He says that the smell makes him feel like he's gotten a "big hug".

1.0 out of 5 stars Eternity, January 7, 2009
The product arrived as scheduled. When my wife opened the perfume, it was a different color, consistency, and smell than a current eternity bottle. I don't know if it was made somewhere else, but it did not satisfy my wife.

1.0 out of 5 stars Calvin klein, May 21, 2012
CK: not even close to original consistency, yellow staining, and scent is not lasting more than one hour, not happy with it.

Rate and Discover Movies