5.0 out of 5 stars Ethan Bortnick DVD
I was so pleased with the DVD and the shipping and packaging. I could not believe the quality of the DVD. My students keep asking to watch the dvd again and again.
Published 20 months ago by Patti L. Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Ethan Bortnick, your the best
My 2 year old son watches zero TV, but watches this over and over. For the longest he could only see it at the baby-sitters house as they had it on their DVR. I tracked down the DVD for Christmas so now when we need the electronic baby-sitter we can thank Ethan Bortnick.

Published on December 26, 2010 by stonecoldmark

5.0 out of 5 stars Ethan Bortnick DVD, March 20, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Ethan Bortnick, your the best, December 26, 2010
This review is from: Ethan Bortnick & His Musical Time Machine (DVD/CD) (DVD)

even though it's not my thing, if this inspires my son to enjoy music, I am happy with that.

-Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars very talented, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Ethan Bortnick & His Musical Time Machine (DVD/CD) (DVD)
Ethan is an extremely talented young boy. He had stage presence even at a young age knowing how to introduce and react with guest performers. He can write music as well as perform the music on the piano. He can also sing which has improved when he did his second special. We really enjoy his performances and highly recommend them. In his second concert he even had control of the orchestra and he was beginning that in this program. We are amazed at what he is capable of doing on the piano with this child's hands. He is able to reach difficult chords. He is really amazing.

4.0 out of 5 stars not exactly what I was led to believe, March 24, 2011
This review is from: Ethan Bortnick & His Musical Time Machine (DVD/CD) (DVD)
I purchased this DVD for my grandaughter due to the one and only review available, and he was right, it held her interest (15 mo.) for some time. I enjoyed the DVD, the kid is easy to watch and it was worth EVERY PENNY to hear Gloria Gaynor sing "I Will Survive" (yeah, g-ma is that old). My problem was I never really got the time machine thing- "from Beethoven to the Beatles" neither of which is on the DVD. Nevertheless, I like the "real" feeling the boy puts into his playing- he has great intonation and interpretation. It is very well done. What is a positive and polite word for mishmash?

Ethan Bortnick & His Musical Time Machine (DVD/CD)
Used & New from: $99.96