Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ethical Dilemmas and Decisions in Criminal Justice (Ethics in Crime and Justice)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 26, 2012
This book is very thorough about the ethical and moral considerations and decision making processes involved in criminal justice. It has a thorough index; however, if you are reading it as text for a testable class, I recommend indexing the book yourself as you read. I index mine and include all bolded words, all sources, all names, institutions, cases, all lists, and diagrams etc. This is especially helpful in an open book testing environment. I have yet to make below a 95 on a test because of my index, even when unable to fully read the chapter. Once you have the index, you can print it out or, if you can use it in electronic copy, use ctrl+f to search for keywords. I'm 75% through the book and have only had to use the actual index 2-3 times. It does include a traditional index, names index, and case index.
on July 8, 2015
I bought this as supplemental reading for a criminal justice class and I absolutely loved it! I love this way this author writes and in comparison to the required text, it went a lot further into detail on certain things. More laid back writing style, but a lot of emphasis on theories. I still love the subheading for one of the sections "First, let's kill all the lawyers!" With that one line, I started laughing and my affection for this book was sealed. Obviously, I don't believe that...and neither does the author. The author was just playing off of the general consensus of the US's view on attorneys.
on August 2, 2015
In the realm of text books, this is one that I truly enjoy. Engaging and good layout of the topics. It's packed with tons of case examples which truly captivated my attention. I bought this used at a really good price. I'm absolutely happy to own it!
on March 17, 2013
The book overall does what it is intended to do. One will learn ethics from it. I just find it very hard to get through a thirty page chapter, when it is dull and boring. Book contains a lot of terminology for ethics which is great but overall what makes this very boring.
on August 10, 2013
The book was rated "very good" and it did meet my expectations. I received the book as stated by Amazon in time for my class. It was an overall great buy. I paid a fraction of the book store price for the same book.
on April 16, 2014
Fulfilled my needs for the class I am taking. Good condition as expected. Would certainly continue to use Amazon for my college textbook needs.
on July 31, 2013
Ethical Dilemmas will give you a better understanding of the guidelines to follow as a Government or privet sector employer.
on September 17, 2013
Cheapest price for this book. So much better than buying or renting these things when the class is only a month long!
on September 1, 2013
Used this book for a CJ writing intensive class. Very useful and easy to use. Has great guidlines for reading.
on April 28, 2013
On time, as described. I would use again. Very helpful for my class i was taking at the time. Ty