- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Professional Resource Press; 1 edition (January 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1568870574
- ISBN-13: 978-1568870571
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.3 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,651,539 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Ethical Risk Management: Guidelines for Practice 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Anticipating risk is a part of benevolent care for the client/patient, and a safeguard of liability for the professional.
This is a book to store for easy reference and one I will readily recommend to colleagues.