Ethics and International Relations
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$37.65 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on July 26, 2011
I tried to buy this book from multiple bookstores, but noone had it on the shelf. So if you need the book for class order it on Amazon. It's an easy read, very informative, interesting and substantial even though it's a short book.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on May 14, 2013
Title Review: An interesting read. In spite of the blurb on the back claiming it is not assuming the reader has prior knowledge of philosophy and politics, it is a bit of a rough start. Thankfully my class isn't for a few more weeks as it will give me time to wrap my head around it!

Seller Rating: TextbooksRus.com; I was really surprised when this came weeks before the other textbooks I ordered at the same time! I'm actually getting antsy for my other books because this one came so fast. It is in excellent condition for a used book, other than a slight smell (it went away). I will definitely order from this seller again.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again