Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 26, 2013
I was a little hesitant on ordering this skirt do to the "one size fits all" sizing on it, but it truly is a "one size fits all"!!!!! I usually wear a size 18, and this fit perfectly. The waistband is really soft and didn't pinch or create that so called muffin top some people have been complaining about!!! My 10 year old daughter liked the skirt so much I had her try it on. It also fit her. She is about 5' 2" and normally wears a girls size 16.A little long, but it fit her well also!!!! It was the perfect length for me though!!!! I am 5' 6" and it fits right at my ankles. The material is really lightweight. The lining goes down about three quarters the length. It is very well made. I have since ordered 2 more skirts, and can't wait till they arrive!!!!!!! I will be ordering more in the near future!!!! I hope to eventually get it in all the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22 comments|51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 7, 2013
This is a really nice skirt. Little long if you are short. I am 5 feet 3 inches and it drags a bit. Plenty of material, the tie waist makes it super comfy. The extra slip makes it non see through.
on May 18, 2012
What a beautiful skirt, I wear sizes 8 and 10, this skirt is somewhat loose but the drawstring makes it fit perfect. The length is nice, always worried they will be too short but this skirt is just right.
33 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2013
To everyone who might be thinking about purchasing any Bombay Skirts! I just love these skirts especially the one size fits all: it takes away the
guessing game of what size to order because this item come with a draw string to adjust to your size. But what I really like about the Bombay
Skirts is how comfortable they are and all the colors I can choose from. Will be purchasing again this summer.

Alicia J
on April 15, 2013
When I purchased these skirts-(I bought the black and maroon & white & lavender)I was a little concerned about it being too flashy with the sequence but once I got them in the mail, the quality and color were amazing, I love them, they are so comfortable, I have received lots of compliments on them...I highly recommend them to anyone who likes free flowing comfort clothing.-Kimberly Seattle, WA
on March 5, 2013
I ordered the forest green Gypsy skirt. The color is beautiful and I love the sparkles. I am 68, about 5'5" and weigh 135lbs. The skirt fits perfect. Best of all the waist band is so comfortable.
on February 25, 2013
I bought three of these in different colors, and I love them. They are fully lined and the length I was expecting. Great value.
on October 29, 2014
Was a little worried on ordering as you never know with these skirts. When I opened the package I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of both fabric and workmanship. The embroidery is well done, the seams straight, hem even, attached slip actually longer than a miniskirt and soft, not too sheer, fabric. My waist is, depending, 35 - 38 inches and this fits comfortably; probably as there are 2 smaller elastics (thinner on top, maybe 1/8" - 1/4", and a bit bigger on bottom, maybe 1/4 - 3/8) on either side of drawstring rather than a bigger elastic.
I washed it with some sheets I wanted to dye; these skirts always bleed the first couple of times when washed so sometimes I wash by hand and sometimes use for the free dye. I hung dry, works best for these skirts; they always say to twist then dry but I hang 'til dry then twist. You can dry in the dryer, I have with other skirts, then twist but the crinkles aren't as defined. The color looked just as it did online.
on May 21, 2012
When I tried the skirt on I loved the color and the length was perfect, I was willing to over look a tiny stain on the side. I wore it twice and noticed the embellishment and stitching was coming apart on the end of the skirt. I called Bombayfashion and they said that returning it was not a problem that they were aware of the stitching issue and trying to fix it. i would really like to order another one but I see that they have discounted the skirts with faulty stitching, instead of fixing the stitching...
on May 4, 2013
I typically wear size L and was very surprised when this skirt was a little tight. I was even more surprised at how terribly thin the fabric is; so thin that it was see through. Was really disappointed with this purchase, even more disappointed with the cost to return it.. So now it just sits here as a reminder of how bad this purchase was