‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Shoes!, July 12, 2014
These shoes are so comfortable. I became an Etnies fan after my first pair. Now I just love wearing them. Perfect shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe, good price, shipped on time :), July 9, 2014
I will probably always wear Etnies, probably even this specific style. It's very comfortable and looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool shoes..., April 17, 2014
These shoes is very comfortable, i like the design too very cool, i bought this for a reasonable price and i never regret it, it's durable, comfy what else you can ask for...

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, feels great, March 30, 2014
After breaking them in, they are the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. The camo is what I was looking for and the orange soles are a cool, unique accent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit but not originally crazy about the design, March 20, 2014
chimpanzo (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought and returned a (figurative) ton of different skate shoes to replace a pair that were irretrievably dog pooped (a pair of etnies fader vulc's). i tried different etnies, lakai, dekline, etc. and I found the widths to be too tight before finally getting a these. Why not just start there? I wasn't a fan of the how they looked now vs what I bought previously (and dog poop ruined) but I think, in hindsight, that I was just annoyed that they didn't look exactly the same.

so let that be a lesson to all companies everywhere, do something that I like and then never innovate or change because I am afraid of change.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, February 28, 2014
these shoes were a gift for my son. he loves this brand of shoes, you can't go wrong with them. they were on sale so got them at a great price. they fit very well and are exactly as described.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 27, 2014
The as shoes look great and fit just perfect. I got them half a size bigger skate shoes like vans DC and others are slitly smaller than regular shoes. They are the most comfortable shoes I have bout in a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shoes!!!, February 26, 2014
I love these shoes they have a great look and the best part is the insoles. These are the most comfortable shoes I ever bought and I cant stop wearing them. I never owned a pair of etnies but very happy with these will have to get another pair soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Hubby, February 24, 2014
My husband likes these shoes. Comfort and style are good, they are just a Lighter duty skate shoe. He usually wears the charter style. This style fit slightly large, but not large enough to be an issue. Bought size 10 and feels like a size 10.25.

5.0 out of 5 stars Of course, February 16, 2014
They are perfect, as always. Etnies makes the best shoes ever. I like them really loose, (like slippers) so I always get a half-size bigger.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›