5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied
For the price that I paid I'm very happy with thevwatch thank you. I will order again when the time comes I have seen all the stuff you have to offer and I will share this with my friends again thank you.
Published on January 10, 2013 by torres r

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and not so good.
I like the way this watch looks. It looks more expensive on my wrist than it cost.
Published 24 months ago by Rick Nesset

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and not so good., February 4, 2013
This review is from: Etree Digital Wrist With Blue LED Sports Style Watch Black (Watch)
The only things I don't like is that it does not come with a manual. It takes some guessing to figure it out, which is a minor thing. I also don't like that the display is not bright enough to see outside. You can only see what time it is if you are in a building or at night. If that does not bother you then it's no big thing.
Shipping was not fast and not slow. Average. But I was not in a hurry for it anyway, so that is okay. It took perhaps a week and a half or so for delivery.
At any rate, it is very much worth the cost. It can't be beaten.

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't like this watch, January 10, 2014
These watch not working correctly don't have instructions no stars for this one. Hope you guys can change this one go r another style

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money, January 23, 2014
Watch band broke before I could even put it on. I was able to fix it and I am fairly happy with the purchase

1.0 out of 5 stars band is bad, February 10, 2013
Bought this for my son for Christmas he put it on bumped the wall as he turned the corner the band came off could not fix it...save your money on this one

1.0 out of 5 stars Blue LED Sports Style Watch, January 3, 2014
The watch itself is nice but it was not user friendly. It was not Blue LED. It was Red LED.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Husband Likes it., March 26, 2013
It's a simple nice watch. It's clean and worth what you paid for. My husband likes it and he is very picky about his watches.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, March 20, 2013
The watch is relatively light weight, comfortable, and stylish. I would recommend this purchase to my cousins or best friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch But Has Flaws, March 12, 2013
Definitely comes with flaws, but hey, for that price what do you expect. It is a nice watch, but require repairs and some tinkering. Two days after wearing it, the cheap band snapped off, and I had to reattach it with crazy glue (6 months later and it's still okay). Next, it doesn't have a constant display of the time. You have to press a button to see the time, which can get kinda annoying if you ask me. I just wanna look at my wrist and know the time, not go through having to push (a hard to push) button. Either way, I've gotten compliments on it, and with my personal tinkering, I've made it work. So I'd say that this product is fairly average. You can live without it.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, January 10, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars There's no directions but they sent on how to operate the watch very very very disappointed in these, January 5, 2015
Do you not ever my watches from Amazon all the watches I have purchased the batteries die quick the ones you have to replace them with our expensive the batteries actually cost more than the watch and you're getting ripped off and do not buy. There's no directions but they sent on how to operate the watch very very very disappointed in these products