Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2015
this works really well i wish the products were a little bigger for the price but they can last for about 4 months if u use them about twice a week and dont overuse them
review image
on August 28, 2014
After buying this "sample" set close to a year ago, I STILL use the collagen cream and ended up using up the First Essence and bought a full size jar. REALLY good product for the price, even if it takes a little longer to ship (I mean it IS coming from overseas...)
I have sensitive skin that dries out really easily and this product is gentle enough to use often. I don't use the Cream every day, and I use the Essence almost every day. Perfect product for someone who wants low-maintanence skin care, with products that last, make your skin feel fresh, aren't super greasy or thick, and don't have a heavy or perfumey smell!
I'd definately recommend.
on July 19, 2015
I love the collagen cream more than the essence product it came with. And when you receive the package it is a very small amount, however a little does go a long way.
The essence product is very watery but I feel like it doesn't really improve my skin, but since I paid for it I've just been using that one for under my eyes and them I put the cream all over my face.
The cream is the best, it's very lightly fragranced and it feels very light on my face and oh my pants are there improvements in my skin complexion!! As soon as it dries my skin looks so much more radiant and healthy plus moisturized!! I will definitely be purchasing the cream again when I'm done with this small container.
review image
on September 17, 2014
I am not super crazy about the essence, as I don't feel it does much to boost hydration or improve my skin. However, the cream is AMAZING! I love it, it smells great, it makes my face soft and smooth. My skin feels super hydrated and supple after using. I have received so many compliments on my skin since incorporating this product into my skin care regime.
on February 26, 2014
Product is wonderful, my face feels smoother and more refreshed. However the image is really deceiving. The amount sent looks like testers or freebies shops give away for free.
on December 2, 2014
Bought this for my mom. Keep in mind that the little bottle of serum is practically a sample. You'll maybe get a few days worth of product out of that little thing. Both products have a nice, pleasant smell - as do most Korean beauty products (eyes, Etude House is Korean). According to my mom, the moisturizing is alright. Seems more like a lightweight moisturizer that has collagen to help fight wrinkles.

Etude House is a Korean beauty brand meant more for younger women, 20s to 30s. If you're looking for something to help with fine lines and apparent wrinkles, Etude House probably isn't for you. Their collagen products are meant more for wrinkle prevention at an early age.
on August 11, 2015
I really like this trial set. It's a good way to try both the essence/serum without having to commit to a huge full-size jar of each. I LOVE the moisturizer but I am lukewarm about the essence. I guess at 35, I just need a more moisturizing serum? It just seems a bit too watery for me, but it does work well for during the day since I apply additional stuff on my face such as sunblock and BB cream (when I wear makeup). If you are looking for a more moisturizing essence, I would look for something else that is richer and thicker. As far as the cream goes, I found it to be moisturizing enough even at night even though the texture is very light...almost like a gel? I may end up having to switch to a thicker cream in the winter, but this is an excellent choice for summer! It is light but the moisture delivery is great! Non-greasy but super moisturizing; plumps up my skin and keeps it dewy and youthful!
on January 24, 2013
This cream (used with the entire line of course) makes you skin prepares for winter cold.
The collagen moistfull line is really great, i recommend it for dry skins to really dry skins.
I really love the scent for the line.
on October 2, 2013
Great price, lovely products. I use morning and night and my skin is glowing. The entire line is awesome if you are pale and looking for something to keep your skin light and pretty!
on August 2, 2015
This combo of cream and essence makes my skin plump and hydrated for at least a few days after using it.
Of course, always wash your face in the morning if you have used this at night, so that you can let your skin breathe!
But I love all of the Etude House Moistfull Collagen products (I have the night "mask" as well!)

I may be young, but these products have actually lessened how my pores look, and they make my skin look nice. But I wouldn't recommend using them more than twice a week if your skin isn't aging terribly quickly. It has, however, mostly gotten rid of the worry lines on my forehead, so that is awesome!