A no compromise, high-performance noise-isolating headset + earphones that delivers best-in-class benefits and superior value, perfectly matched to the latest product innovations from Apple®. AccuDriver technology features a high performance, balanced armature driver specified for a response accuracy of 85% or better.
The HF3 comes in 3 different colors: Black, Ruby and Cobalt.
Best sound accuracy
- 85%+ response accuracy from 20 Hz – 15 kHz
- Achieves highest output sensitivity in its class with 105 dB SPL sensitivity at 1 kHz at 0.1 mV
- Accu•Driver™ high performance, precision matched, balanced armature driver
Best noise isolation
- 35 dB - 42 dB of noise isolation
- An assortment of noise-isolating ACCU•Fit™ eartip options provide proper sealing of the ear canal
Best communication and control
- Close-proximity high sensitivity microphone
- Made for Apple iPod®, iPhone® and iPad™ functionality
Best style and fit
- Soft touch finish in 3 color options: Black, Ruby and Cobalt
- An assortment of noise-isolating ACCU•Fit eartips options to ensure proper seal and comfort
- CUSTOM•FIT option available
HF3 accessories include HF3 earphones, zipper storage pouch, shirt clip, an assortment of eartips, filter removal tool and extra filters
Best durability and warranty
- 2-year replacement warranty
- Kevlar®-reinforced cable for durability
- ACCU•Filter™ User-replaceable filters that protect the balanced armature driver from ear wax
iPod touch (2nd and 3rd generation), iPod classic, iPod nano (4th and 5th generation), iPod shuffle (3rd generation), iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4, iPad
* The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th and 5th generation), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB only), iPod touch (2nd and 3rd generation), iPhone 3GS, and iPad. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation). Audio is supported by all iPod models. Requires latest iPod software.
Selecting an Eartip
The eartip that is most comfortable is the likely choice, but it MUST SEAL well in your ear. If you can easily hear others when the volume is off, you don’t have a good seal. Twist it in deeper, or choose another eartip.
When changing eartips make sure the eartip fits securely on the stem of the earphone.
Important: Sound quality, full bass response and noise isolation all depend on a good eartip seal in the ear canal. View Earphone Insertion Video
- Carefully insert the earphone while pulling up and out on the back of the ear.
- Twist the earphone up into the ear canal while inserting, until outside noise is blocked out.
- 3-flange eartip: Moistening eases insertion.
- Foam eartip: Roll down or compress foam eartip before inserting. Hold the eartip in place for about 5 seconds while the foam expands to create a tight seal in the ear canal.
- Glider eartip: Simply push into ear canal.