5.0 out of 5 stars Ear plugs are great.
These are designed to replace the ends for ear plugs. But I use them alone... They fit my small ear channels, and cannot be seen. They cut excess noise from my hair dryer, loud concerts and other noisy places without stopping it all completely. I can still carry on a conversation. I like these alone better than the gadgets they are designed to fit on.
Published 20 months ago by TG

3.0 out of 5 stars Really Small
I thought these would replace the standard In-ear tips that came with the headphones. They are quite a bit smaller than the originals. They do work but, almost seem like they are not made for my headphones.
Published 20 months ago by Ali Albrecht

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ear plugs are great., March 12, 2013
This review is from: Etymotic Research ER38-15SM 3-Flange Replacement Eartips - Small - 10 Pack - Frost (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars A better Fit for Smaller Ears, November 23, 2012
These fit more snugly in the ears for better noise cancellation purposes. Also, I find these to be a bit more comfortable after several hours of use. I would advise applying a very small amount of baby oil to each bud to lessen initial discomfort in ear canal. Caveat: do not push these too far into the ear or , upon removal , you risk bud coming free and lodging deep in the ear. Solution: double check to make sure the buds are firmly attached to the set before insertion and, upon removal, take the earphones out carefully and slowly. Best use: Adults 18+
Great for professional musicians!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these ear buds because I can ride my Fatboy ..., July 7, 2014
Love these ear buds because I can ride my Fatboy and listen to music while cruising on the highway at 70 MPH. I started to add some speakers on my bike....but with the loud pipe I would have to turn volume up and still not enjoy the music. I recommend these ear buds to anyone who want to hear music the way it should sound than purchase a set of these baby's .

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these things!, September 28, 2012
Most comfortable ear buds i've ever owned.
They wear out (i'm rough on them) but they're cheap and worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent -- and provides physical isolation from outside noise, September 4, 2014
ActionAndAdventure! (Knoxville, Tennessee) - See all my reviews
Etymotic (small) ear tips are fantastic. I preferred the older "baby blue" small tips which had an extended 'stem' -- which seemed to be more comfortable (because the stem sort of absorbed shock). But, those are no longer available from Etymotic. In the meantime, these small, triple-flanged ear bud tips fit a small ear canal perfectly and comfortably.

I use these on all my Etymotic sets (you can't overbuy Etymotic) and my aviation helicooter helmet "C.E.P." in-ear audio plugs. These Etymotic tips greatly improve the C.E.P. (Cockpit Ear Protection) experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best fit for me, and are the ones the Etymotics come equipped with, September 7, 2014
This is the size eartips that fit me the best and they happen to be the one installed of the Ety's when you first get them. They do take some getting used to because of the way Ety's fit in your ears, way inside your ears, and at first it can be a little uncomfortable. I got used to it others have not. Thankfully since this is the eartips Ety's come with you can find out real fast if these are the ones for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as they are, but a bit expensive, June 10, 2014
I really love using my Etymotic ER4P's, but the flange eartips do wear out, in that it doesn't have as good of a seal as it does when brand new, hence the need for replacement eartips. And besides the eartips get kind of dirty full of ear crud, which you can easily clean or if you're lazy just chuck em. I feel like you can get cheaper knock offs on ebay, but considering you spent a lot on your IEMs, might as well stick with the real deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound tunnels for my ear canals., April 25, 2014
Dude. Do you have little tiny lady ear canals that don't fit man-sized ear tips? I do. These tips are pretty much the only ones that fit my ears comfortably. Clean your ears regularly, though. Because these things will let you know every time you skip a day with the q-tips. Then you'll end up with globules of earwax in your flanges.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good as the origials, January 26, 2014
These tips do wear out about every 6 months, but that is considered normal. The ten pack should last about 5 years. These are as good as the originals that came on the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, January 13, 2014
This exactly what I've been looking for a while. Very satisfied with product. One thing, expand your shipping to Puerto Rico. Our mail gets through USPS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›