Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Eucalyptus 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 17, 2012
I love Edens garden oils! You get quality oils at affordable prices. I purchased the eucalyptus and used it for a cold I just had. Two drops was all I needed in my steamer and my sinuses were clear in no time so I had to bring this bottle to work with me to show my boss. I applied a few of drops to a toothpick so she could get a better smell. Then, a male co woker of mine joined our conversation about how powerful essential oils are, and being the macho, tough guy he thought he was and thinking we were exaggerating about the seriousness of 100% eucalyptus, he stupidly took the toothpick and put it in his mouth only to get watery eyes on sight as he proceeded to run to the restroom as he coughed like he was dying.
I'm sure you get my point now...This stuff is very potent and absolutley wonderful. It can blow your head off if used irresponsibly, just ask my co-worker.
33 comments|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2013
Reading on line I've learned Eucaliptus oil is great naturam remedy against mosquitoes. And it did its trick. Diluting it with water and spraying around the porche and chairs, made a huge difference!
on December 3, 2012
I cannot believe the price and quality of the pure therapeutic essential oils from Edens Garden. I ordered peppermint, lavender, and eucalyptus. I immediately ordered more peppermint and lavender oils. The price is unbelievable for the quality of the oil. If you haven't experimented with how essential oils can change your mood, clear away a headache (peppermint), or just make you feel great -- then you should try these and find out. There's no reason to spend hundreds of dollars in essential oil clubs etc. These are every bit as good.
on November 6, 2012
I had read that you could put these drops on the bottom of your feet to stop coughing at night. My daughter had been unable to sleep for several night becasuse of a cough. She applied these drops and was able to sleep much better. Just what we needed.
on November 25, 2012
Bought others, but this is the strongest and fragrance is most pure!!! Shipped fast and carefully packaged!!! Helping me through bad cold, but usually love it in house. Company walks in and compliments!!!
on February 16, 2013
I bought this to try and help with fleas in my house, and also for cleaners and it works wonderfully. It smells exactly like vicks vapor rub. I love it.
They sell amazing products.
on December 13, 2011
I purchased this product to put in my homemade vapor rub lotion. It has a very strong scent, arrived very quickly and was perfect for what I needed it.
on May 1, 2012
I love this product it helped me a lot when I had a very bad chest cold. I put it in my water steamer and it helped so I could finally breath. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that asks.
on December 23, 2012
This is great to use in my business as a massage therapist for those who want aromatherapy this scent is great to use in deifusers or in lotion helps with those who have sinus problems and other respitory issues
on February 15, 2013
the oil is pigmented and need only few drops. Definitely recommend it for beauty purpose. A little goes a long way!