Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on June 7, 2007
I have suffered from chronic uticaria (hives) for years. this is the ONLY product that gives me instant relief. I have purchased every anti-inch product I can find, and this is Number 1 by far. I have recommended it to all of my doctors to pass on to their other patients. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommended.
on October 28, 2007
I've been using this product for years and it works better than anything else I've tried. It's light, non-greasy and does not require a long time to rub in. I use it everytime I wash my hands, and several more times a day. I keep a bottle at home, at the office and in my car.
I've tried every lotion known to man, from the most expensive lotions to the cheapest. My hands used to sting, and crack open. I tried to avoid getting them wet if at all possible.

Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Itch-Relief Moisturizing Spray has shown better results for me than any of the others. It may not be for everyone, but it sure works for me. I wouldn't recommend it for sunburn or allergic reactions, but if you just have dry skin, and you're willing to use it several times a day, you'll have soft comfortable skin again. I wouldn't use anything else.
on June 11, 2007
Ever have trouble getting to those itchy spots on your back and no one's around to help put cream there? This is the best solution yet- works like a charm. I now spray my arms and legs while I'm drying off from my shower-speeds up my getting ready in the morning routine. I love this stuff and buy it in quantity so I'm never without it.
on June 7, 2007
This product is great for when you get out of the shower. It works the same as lotion, but takes much less time. Spray it on and forget about it. It's not greasy, nor does it have an odor. I use it every day!
on January 9, 2007
This product was recommended to me by my dermatologist. It goes on none greasy and is not sticky. It moisturizes well thoughout the day or night. It stops dry, itching skin. I highly recommend Eucerin Dry Skin herapy Itch-Relief moisturizing spray.
on January 14, 2012
I purchased everyone of these I could get my hands on after my dermatologist recommended it to me. love it and am so disappointed it is no longer made. it seems like it was very poorly marketed and would have done very well if it had been better publicized.
on January 11, 2007
This is the only product I can find that I can easily apply to my back. Lotions would work if I could reach my back. I couldn't find this product in the pharmacies and grocery stores that I have purchased it from in past winters.
on October 27, 2007
My product was received quickly and without any delays. It was just as described and I couldn't have asked for an easier transaction. Keep up the good work. Thank you.
on May 20, 2010
This is the best oil spray and I have tried several. Sure miss it. Please, Please bring it back. I cannot find it in our area. I also have family that used it.
on July 30, 2010
Much to my shagrin, Eucarin has discontinued making this spray. This is a real shame!