5.0 out of 5 stars Love It
Published on February 14, 2012 by RM

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Good.
Do not like this product. Does not seem fresh. May return it if I can. Not as good as if it came from the salon. Makes my feel hair yucky..
Published 11 months ago by Classic One

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, February 14, 2012
RM "Book Lover" (Wildwood, Missouri, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eufora Sculpture Styling Glaze (10.1 oz) (Health and Beauty)
I have been using Eufora products for more than a year. Once in a while, I'll get sucked into another product that promises great results, but I always go back to Eufora. This product in particular, is one of my favorites. It gives body to my limp, baby fine hair without weighing it down. I use it with the Eufora Illuminate Shine Mist and it makes my hair feel healthy, with lots of body and swing. I highly recommend it. Eufora can't be found in lots of salons, they limit the distribution so it's nice to see it on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Husband Really Likes it!, July 28, 2013
I first purchased this product at a salon and loved it. My husband discovered it works great with his hair as a soft gel and started using it too. I had to buy him his own so he would stop using all of mine!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Good., January 29, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, April 8, 2013
This product works great alone or try using it with along with a few sprays of the Illuminate Shine Mist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gel, January 8, 2013
Eudora hit another home run with this product. Competes favorably with any other styling gel. Holds without stiffness. Product arrived quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great by itself so far!, December 23, 2012
Considering this is about 3x more in my salon, I'm overall really happy with it! I use it before I style my hair with a straightener or curler and it really helps keep my hair shiny and soft. I do not have matching shampoo & conditioner however, but I'm sure with that kind of a pair it will really show a difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Styling Glaze, June 16, 2014
My hairdresser uses this after the wash, just a quarter size dab worked into the hair and it makes it blow dry just a little nicer. Little shiner and less fly-aways.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as product purchased from salon, July 23, 2012
I bought a bottle of this styling glaze at a salon a couple of years ago and loved it. Loved it loved it. It was an amazing product. I ran out recently and ordered a new bottle from Amazon. Maybe they changed the formula or something, but it's not nearly as awesome or effective as the first bottle I had. At such a high price, it's very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well., June 10, 2014
Works very well, this is what is used when I have my hair professionally styled. Buying through Amazon is less money too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, May 12, 2014
Bought it on recommendation of a friend and am very pleased. I have very thick/wavy hair and it makes my hair feel very soft -also smells great!

Eufora Sculpture Styling Glaze (10.1 oz)
$26.96 $25.00