5.0 out of 5 stars nina79
Published on July 10, 2012 by nina

3.0 out of 5 stars Watered down
Shampoo was watered down compared to past bottles i have purchased. Normally it is a good product that cleans the residue off your hair
Published 8 months ago by danielle woodward

3.0 out of 5 stars Watered down, November 15, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Unsure, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Eufora Urgent Repair Shampoo 10.1 oz (Health and Beauty)
My hair stylist introduced me to Eufora products and I absolutely love them even better than that I swear by them. My hair is really picky with shampoos and when I used a Eufora product I noticed the difference immediately. My hair was softer, shinier, easy to style and my hair actually started growing which I was thrilled because my hair seemed to grow very slowly before. I actually moved to a state that doesnt have any salons that sell Eufora so I looked around and was happy to see the products being sold here and cheaper than retail price almost $20. The reason why I'm giving this a poor review is because I'm not sure the product I received is a true Eufora shampoo & conditioner. Im skeptical about it because the products smell different and because all the good things i mentioned before are unseen. My hair doesnt feel soft, its not shiny and since I've started using these products my hair has been falling off alot. I never complain but I think if your going to sell Eufora products it should be the real deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars nina79, July 10, 2012
This review is from: Eufora Urgent Repair Shampoo 10.1 oz (Health and Beauty)
THIS IS BY FAR THEE BEST SHAMPOO I HAVE EVER USED! I'VE TRIED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY PRODUCTS...AND NONE OF THEM TOUCH THIS! I STARTED HAVING ITCHING AND FLAKING OF THE SCALP FEW YEARS AGO...NOW THAT I USE THIS PRODUCT...ALL WENT AWAY! MY HAIR ALSO WENT FROM BEING DRY AND DAMAGE LOOKING TO SOOOOOOOOOO SOFT AND HEALTHY LOOKING:) EVERYONE HAS NOTICED A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN MY HAIR ALSO:) AND THE SMELL IS ALSO GREAT! SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS PRODUCT ON AMAZON...CAUSE IT WAS $30 IN MY SALON!

1.0 out of 5 stars Shampoo and Conditioner, August 17, 2011
This review is from: Eufora Urgent Repair Shampoo 10.1 oz (Health and Beauty)
I dont think i recieved the right product or it was expired because it didnt work. Bottles came packaged wrapped in plastic but were filthy

1.0 out of 5 stars It was terrible and I had to return it, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Eufora Urgent Repair Shampoo 10.1 oz (Health and Beauty)
This shampoo is not the same quality that is sold in salons. It was terrible and I had to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eufora Shampoo, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Eufora Urgent Repair Shampoo 10.1 oz (Health and Beauty)
Fabulous shampoo, especially if you color and perm your hair. I've used it for many years and highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Eufora Urgent Repair Shampoo 10.1 oz (Health and Beauty)
It really does a great job on my hair and helps decrease dryness. It also helps with scalp dryness as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Eufora Urgent Repair Shampoo 10.1 oz (Health and Beauty)
LOVE EUFORA EVERYTHING. HAIRDRESSER USES IT AND NOW WE DO AS WELL. LOVE THE PRODUCTS BECAUSE THEY HEAL THE HAIR AND THEY SMELL HEAVENLY

4.0 out of 5 stars WORKS, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Eufora Urgent Repair Shampoo 10.1 oz (Health and Beauty)
This was recommended by my stylist. I can get it cheaper here than at the salon.
I did note, as did a previous reviewer, that the consistency of my newest bottle is much thinner than it was before.
I just have to be careful to not use too much, as it runs out of the bottle a lot faster.
But I do like how it works and will continue to purchase, for now.

5.0 out of 5 stars great repair for hair, October 21, 2013
This review is from: Eufora Urgent Repair Shampoo 10.1 oz (Health and Beauty)
Excellent product. You only use a dab for great cleansing. Leaves my hair clean, silky and smelling great. Love it!

Eufora Urgent Repair Shampoo 10.1 oz