Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Size: 3.4 fl. oz.|Change

on March 16, 2009
I already knew I love this perfume, everytime I am around somone new when wearing it I get complimented. The scent is a nice spicy floral. But not floral in a traditional sense. It has a kind of exotic smell to it. I am always looking for a good deal when buying this. There is no need to pay the ridiculous department store prices.
on June 18, 2015
Not impressed with how much the scent faded after a short time. I buy pricier fragrances so that they last; I prefer to stick to Bath and Body works for cheaper, short-lived scents.
The scent while it lasts is spicy, musky, and heady, a very seductive fragrance.
on June 8, 2016
This isn't a terrible perfume but it's a bit musky and overpowering for my taste. I was disappointed that I could NOT return it. Three stars. I will use it sparingly - I'm glad I only purchased the small, rollerball version.
on February 2, 2016
Truly makes the wearer fell euphoric. What a great scent!! Not overpowering, but not too subtle...JUST RIGHT! Perfect, actually...Lovely creation. It is a favorite for me. It will leave the wearer happier ....
on July 27, 2015
Pretty nice, however, frangrances smell differently on different people, this does not smell on me like I experienced it on others, it sitll smells nice. But when it runs out, I'll be looking for sometihing different.
on February 18, 2014
First smelled this in the pages of a magazine. I've always purchased florals but, alas, my skin seems to alter those aromas for the worse. So going with this kind of fragrance was quite a switch. Love it. Retains the original smell even on my skin. Fragrance is subtle but it lasts very well during the course of the day. I've received many compliments. The nice thing is that people usually ask where the pleasant fragrance is coming from instead of instantly detecting that I am wearing perfume. To me, that is what a good perfume is all about. I will definitely be getting more of this perfume.
on December 13, 2015
I had my mother try this and we both really like it on her. I would categorize it as a mixture of floral and fruit, with spice underneath. It's complex and hard to describe, as it seems to change and deepen as it begins to wear off and reacts to the wearer and body temperature. It lasts for hours but isn't overwhelming and its character is more of a daytime scent: light but not overly feminine. She has worn it the last two times I've visited with her and she has received compliments, not only from myself.

This is definitely a more feminine scent than the euphoria for Men, eau de toilette I reviewed two days ago. Comparing them directly, I classify the men's scent as somewhat unisex and the eau de parfum is definitely more floral and for women. Both are complementary and both smell great. The metal-clad bottle is attractive and the sprayer applies the perfect amount in one spritz.

For the price, this appears to be a very reasonable designer fragrance -- especially for one this good... Read more
on January 9, 2010
I love Euphoria by Calvin Klein been wearing it for a year. I knew the product was good but I am very pleased with the shipping and handling!!!!! It arrived in great condition and very quickly. I will purchase again. Thank you so much!
on September 16, 2013
It has no staying power, you would think that it was the lowest concentrate of scent. I have to put it on my clothes to make it last and then it will only last a couple of hours. On skin the scent is gone very quickly, you have to hold your nose very close to the skin after just a few minutes. This is the way it was even the first time so my nose was not adjusted to it yet. The shape of the bottle is very awkward. I find that I am always having to look for where the spray comes out and the shape is awkward to hold while spraying. For the money you spend, I feel this is not worth it even though it smells great from beginning to end of scent because it doesn't last.
Size: 1 fl. oz.|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Because of a chemical sensitivity that triggers migraines I cannot wear most perfumes. Instead I rely on essential oils such as sandalwood, nag champa, or patchouli for my scents. I love beautiful fragrances though and really miss some of my favorite perfumes of years gone by. It's been such a long time since I have used chemical based perfumes so I really surprised myself by accepting Amazon Vine's offer to review this Calvin Klein EUPHORIA. But I am very glad I did.

EUPHORIA eau de parfum is described as black orchid fragrance with top notes of pomegranate and persimmon; middle notes of champaca flower and black orchid; and base notes of amber, black violet, cream and mahogany wood. This blend of scents really appeals to me because I love all of them and even have some of them as pure essential oils. In my sampling the fragrance was dominated by the champaca flower, which I am very fond of.

I think this perfume is sophisticated, rich and perfect for evenings and in general for getting gussied up. It is not one I would use during the day however.

But as deep and balanced as this floral parfum is, the smallest amount is still too heavy for me. I love the fragrance but it did trigger a raging headache that began in my sinuses and pounded its way into my cranium. This is just me however. I don't want to discourage any lady who loves beautiful fragrances to pass EUPHORIA by.

EUPHORIA is an arresting blend of scents in a seductive bottle that will be a showstopper on any dressing table. I am still going to rate it with 5-stars because in spite of my headache I still love the fragrance and I am going to share this lovely, sensual perfume with another lady who really appreciates fine perfume.