Published on July 10, 2010 by Porfie

3.0 out of 5 stars He's Done Better Than This.....
This CD is a bunch of mid-tempo dance songs in english with piano melodies mixed with some spanish songs that were ok. He's done better than this. I wasn't too impressed overall.
Published on August 7, 2010 by M. Mosquera

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the Enrique Iglesias Euphoria deluxe edition instead of this edition., July 10, 2010
Porfie "Porfie Jr. Medina" (Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Euphoria (Audio CD)
I have enjoyed all of Enrique Iglesias English albums very much, but I was a bit skeptical about this album due to the different direction Enrique took with all the collaborators. After I listened to the album I liked it, but it wasn't until I purchased the deluxe edition on iTunes (also sold at Target) that I really enjoyed it. The deluxe edition comes with three extra english tracks Why Not Me, Heartbreaker, and Coming Home. All the tracks are in a different order on the deluxe edition and to me the album flows so much better. To me these three songs on the deluxe edition are some of the better songs on the album. I wonder why this deluxe album was not released instead of this regular edition. I think people will enjoy the order of these songs on this edition better. My favorite songs are Why Not Me, I Like It, Coming Home, Heartbeat, Heartbreaker, Ayer, Dile Que, and One Day At a Time. I highly encourage anyone who is considering getting this album to go with the deluxe edition (sold only on itunes or Target) of Euphoria due to the three bonus english tracks and the much better order of the tracks. I just wish I would have knew about the deluxe edition originally. I am rating it 5 starts due to the deluxe edition.
Euphoria: Deluxe Edition (+3 Bonus Tracks)

Track Listing of Euphoria Deluxe Edition

10. Tu Y Yo
11. Heartbreaker
12. Coming Home
13. No Me Digas Que No

5.0 out of 5 stars This deluxe edition of Euphoria is the way the original album should have been released., July 10, 2010
I have enjoyed all of Enrique Iglesias English albums very much, but I was a bit skeptical about this album because it has both English and Spanish songs. After I listened to the album I liked it, but it wasn't until I purchased the deluxe edition on iTunes (also sold at Target) that I really enjoyed it. The deluxe edition comes with three extra english tracks Why Not Me, Heartbreaker, and Coming Home. All the tracks are in a different order on the deluxe edition and to me the album flows so much better. To me these three songs on the deluxe edition are some of the better songs on the album. I wonder why this deluxe album was not released instead of this regular edition. I think people will enjoy the order of these songs on this edition better. My favorite songs are Why Not Me, I Like It, Coming Home, Heartbeat, Heartbreaker, Ayer, and One Day At a Time. I highly encourage anyone who is considering getting this album to go with the deluxe edition (sold only on itunes or Target) of Euphoria due to the three bonus english tracks and the much better order of the tracks. I just wish I would have knew about the deluxe edition originally.

Track Listing of Euphoria Deluxe Edition

13. No Me Digas Que No

5.0 out of 5 stars euphoric, July 7, 2010
kevin (boston , ma usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Euphoria (Audio CD)
gotta say how much I am enjoying enriqu'e new album. It contains a variety of different styles in english and spanish, from the upbeat almost clubby feel of "I like it " with Pitbull , to the gentle , lilting sway of "cuando me enamoro " with juan-luis guerra . And each song works beautifully to create a wonderful summer cd.
I bought the "deluxe" edition at Target which includes 3 bonus tracks (in english)which appear on the UK version but not the US edition.
I have all of Enrique's albums and really feel like this is his best so far!If you liked any of his other cd's ,I am sure you will love it too !

5.0 out of 5 stars Enrique; still fresh & original, January 5, 2011
This review is from: Euphoria (Audio CD)
Enrique's style remains as fresh & original as ever, an entertainer for the ages! He provides the kind of sound that never grows old.

4.0 out of 5 stars euphoric? Si!, November 8, 2010
Much anticipated and nicely engineered product. However, it's a little sparse on time unless you get this deluxe edition. Yes, the 3 extra songs make it worth it. His best? No, I don't think so, and while they are pushing his I LIKE IT track, the real showstopper is HEARTBEAT. I had this on at a party and people really took notice! For this song alone I would give 5 stars, but the rest of it just doesn't equal this one great track. Enrique helped write it and he really needs to push this song!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have euphoria every time I listen to this album, March 20, 2011
This review is from: Euphoria (Audio CD)
Enrique Iglesias's latest album "Euphoria" is nothing short of amazing. Roughly half of the tracks are in English and the other half is in Spanish, and I wouldn't have it any other way. This choice showcases his vocal ability in all of the songs. Well, almost. The hit `I Like It' has too much autotune for my taste, but the catchiness of it makes up for it.

My favorite Spanish track on the album is `Tú y Yo (You and I).' It's very mellow and beautiful in general. `Cuándo Me Enamoro (When I Fall in Love)' is also memorable, especially with Dominican singer Juan Luis Guerra as a guest vocalist. My favorite English track is `Dirty Dancer,' which has Usher as a guest and simply screams hit single.

What I love most about this album is that it has a good range of songs. Some are mellow like `Tú y Yo' and others are dance tracks such as `Heartbeat' and `I Like It.' Enrique has definitely done well with his efforts. Whenever I listen to this album, I can't help but smile. It's so upbeat and fun. I just hope Enrique releases a complete Spanish album again because he's just irresistible when singing in his native language.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, reflective and romantic (get the deluxe version), October 8, 2010
This review is from: Euphoria (Audio CD)
I was not surprised that Enrique's new album was gonna be great, but what did surprise me in a good way is that American caught on ! =) its been a while since Enrique got the recognition he deserves in the english music scene. alltho I like it is not my favorite it was a great first choice for single. the album is amazing from from start to finish,tho you should invest in the deluxe version, Heart breaker, Why not me? and Coming Home are great additions. i wish he included Everything is Gonna Be Alright which was only on the international edition.

my favorite song's are: Not in order of CD just off the top of my head.

1. Heartbeat w/Nicole Sherzinger -such a trancey electronic love ballad is how i can describe it
2. Cuando me Enamoro- OMG what a great song w/Juan luis Guerra romantic and beautiful
3. Dirty Dancer feat. Usher- perfect for pre clubbing drive =)
4. No me Digas que NO feat Winsin Y Yandel - the lyrics are so great and if you don't understand spanish you will
still love it =) and nice summery beat .
5. Heartbreaker sounds like it could have been on his album 7, great ballad .
6.Why Not ME? - contemplative song about not being the one, love his voice here too.

the rest of the songs are really good also not one filler !

3.0 out of 5 stars He's Done Better Than This....., August 7, 2010
M. Mosquera (Chesapeake, VA USA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Two great songs, the rest is okay., September 5, 2010
This review is from: Euphoria (Audio CD)
I must be fair by saying that I'm not really an "Enrique fan" as such... but I got this CD because I'm a HUGE Juan Luis Guerra fan and "Cuando Me Enamoro" is a duet, which was not produced on JLG's most recent album "A son de Guerra". I have listened to Euphoria entirely and it's okay... I LOVE the JLG duet as well as "I like it" with Pitbull. That's a GREAT song to blast very loudly :-) The rest isn't bad, but I'm not in love. For me though, it was worth the purchase. Happy listening.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!, October 29, 2010
This review is from: Euphoria (Audio CD)
he is one of my favorites!! so i dont have anything else to say, i love it!!

Euphoria
Euphoria by Enrique Iglesias (Audio CD - 2010)