From the Manufacturer
You can clean carpets, bare floors, stairs, and upholstery with this powerful, three-motor Eureka extractor. A variable speed agitator and Turbo nozzle let you clean above the floor and fingertip controls, direct drive technology, and a folding handle make this unit easy to use and store.
- Easy push handle: handle is designed for use with one hand like a regular cleaner or using two hands for better maneuverability.
- Easy fold-and-store design: easily fold down the handle for storage anywhere and never worry about it getting tangled in hanging clothes or coats again.
- Quick latch tanks: this three-tank system has a container for cleaning solution, one for clean water, plus a separate recovery tank.
- Attachments included: convenient above-the-floor cleaning tools, like an upholstery and stair nozzle, are included with this extractor so you can clean anywhere.
- Turbo nozzle: the turbo nozzle is a handheld attachment that uses a turbine driven brush to get deep down dirt and pet hair from stairs and upholstery better and faster than other tools.
- Power: 11-2/5 amps
- Weight: 25 pounds
- Cord length: 27 feet
- Dimensions: 24 by 15-1/2 by 18-1/2 inches
Eureka 2595A With its exclusive brush technology, this powerful, three-motor extractor thoroughly cleans carpets, stairs, upholstery, and bare floors. For professional results, the unit is designed with a three-tank system that includes a container for cleaning solution, one for clean water, plus a separate recovery tank. The 11-2/5 amp extractor provides a variable speed agitator, as well as direct-drive technology and fingertip controls. Convenient above-the-floor cleaning tools are also included, like the handheld turbo nozzle attachment, which uses a turbine-driven brush to get deep down dirt and pet hair from stairs and upholstery. The extractors easy-push looped handle is designed for use with one hand like a regular cleaner or using two hands for better maneuverability. The handle also folds down for convenient storage without worrying about it getting tangled in hanging clothes or coats.