5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed
The first night I used this tent winds were so strong it flattened it. None of the supports broke nor do they appear damaged. Although I purchased seam sealer, I have not used it and don't have to. When caught in a healthy 3" rain neither overhead seams nor floor fabric leaked. I've used it apx. 3 weeks.

I camp alone and this tent is large enough for my...
Published on August 11, 2012 by Stumpy

1.0 out of 5 stars Color in photo is not what arrived
Published on June 12, 2012 by leigh f.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, August 11, 2012
This review is from: Eureka! Apollo 7 Dome Tent (Sleeps 3) (Sports)

I camp alone and this tent is large enough for my sleeping gear, some personal gear & my folding chair when bugs are bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, April 15, 2013
Mark (Austin, Argentina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eureka! Apollo 7 Dome Tent (Sleeps 3) (Sports)
I have used Eureka tents for many years. I haven't tried this out yet, at least outside...I set is up in the house, but it is very well built and will be great for my daugthers and my hiking trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eureka, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Eureka! Apollo 7 Dome Tent (Sleeps 3) (Sports)
Eureka tents are great , we are a new Boy Scout troop great tent for the money . Sleeps 2
with pleanty room

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome tent!, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Eureka! Apollo 7 Dome Tent (Sleeps 3) (Sports)
After a miserable camping experience with a horrible excuse for a tent last year, I decided to try out the Eureka! Apollo 7 based on a friend's experience with the Apollo 5.

This tent is awesome! We camped at Daytona Internetional Speedway during the Rolex 24 Race for 3 nights. Through wind, rain and cold, this tent performed perfectly. Absolutely 100% stable on the inside. My twin air mattress took up pretty much half of the floor space, leaving plenty of room for all of my stuff. The pockets that hang from the top are very handy. Everything about this tent was great!

Absolutely perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Color in photo is not what arrived, June 12, 2012
This review is from: Eureka! Apollo 7 Dome Tent (Sleeps 3) (Sports)
Beware, if you are looking for the orange color that is displayed in the photo - this is not an orange-colored tent. Its a (very true) shade of brown. We were disappointed with this for sure. For now, just know that the picture does not much color that is truly on the tent. This is why we are giving it 1 star for color misrepresentation. We have not tried the tent out just yet, but once we do we live leave feedback about the quality.

Eureka! Apollo 7 Dome Tent (Sleeps 3)
Out of stock