If you are looking for a handheld vacuum that is ideal for quick pick-ups then the Eureka 79B handheld vacuum cleaner is absolutely perfect for your needs. Now you don’t have to be inconvenienced by wires or changing vacuum bags. The Eureka 79B handheld vacuum is lightweight and easy to use just about anywhere in your home. Clean those hard to reach areas using the crevice tool, which can be attached depending on your cleaning needs. Ideal for Quick Clean Ups
Other features include 3-3/5 volts of rechargeable power, which allows it to pick up dust, dirt and other small particles. It is designed with a clean air system which helps to protect the motor. The on board crevice tool is provided for cleaning areas where the vacuum head does not fit. It has an easy to empty dust cup, which can be emptied without creating a mess. It is built with a lightweight design along with 2.5 inches wide cleaning path.
This compact handheld vacuum includes an on/off control switch which can be controlled by your fingertips. It can be easily recharged using its wall mountable charging base. This vacuum cleaner measures approximately 17 inches by 5 inches by 4 inches and is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Getting the Best Results
• Do not use the cleaner without the dust cup filter properly installed. This can damage the cleaner.
• Some fine particles can restrict airflow very quickly and will decrease performance even before the dust container appears full. For that reason, when vacuuming carpet fresheners or cleaners, powder, plaster dust or similar fine substances, the dust cup and filter may need cleaning more often.
• Use the cleaner to pick up dirt and dust particles. Avoid picking up hard or sharp objects that could damage the vacuum cleaner.
Easy Cleaning Steps
- Pull the crevice tool out.
- Place the crevice tool on the end of the vacuum head.
- When cleaning is completed, store crevice tool back.
- Remove dust cup filter and dump dust cup in a waste container.
- The filter can be cleaned by brushing off over a waste container.
- The dust cup can be rinsed under running water and should be completely dried before replacing on cleaner.