Weighing less than 4 pounds, the lightweight Eureka Easy Clean vacuum easily gets into spaces where dirt lingers. The Easy clean is a great choice for both, bare floors as well as delicate carpets.
This bag less vacuum features a dust cup that quickly and easily empties without a mess. The dust cup is installed with a standard filter. Its 2-in-1 design converts from a stick-style vacuum to a hand vacuum for use above the floor, on upholstery, countertops and more.
Other features include 2 amps of power, a 15-foot cord length, 8-1/2-inch cleaning path, and a telescoping handle. The unit measures 9 by 5-1/2 by 27 inches and is backed by a 1-year limited warranty. This vacuum is formally known as the Boss®. Ideal for people who need to reduce allergens in the home
Plus, the Boss comes loaded with user-friendly features to take the frustration out of vacuuming. A wide 15-inch cleaning path covers a lot of ground quickly before company comes. In addition, the exclusive dust trap system captures debris and dust in three stages.
Getting the Best Results
• Do not put any objects into openings. Do not use with any openings blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce airflow.
• This vacuum cleaner creates suction. Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of the body away from openings and moving parts.
• Use extra care while cleaning stairs.
• Do not use without the dust cup filter in place.
• Store your cleaner indoors in a cool dry area.
• Use this lightweight vacuum cleaner for quick and easy cleaning. Move the floor nozzle over any floor covering to quickly clean dirt, lint or threads.
• To keep the cleaner operating at top efficiency empty the dust cup and clean the dust cup filter after each use.
• For storage, wrap the cord around the cord hooks on the top and bottom of the cleaner and snap in place.
Easy Cleaning Tips
- Pull the telescopic handle to its maximum length and release the latch so that the handle locks firmly in place.
- For above floor cleaning, remove the floor nozzle if it is attached.
- If desired, attach the crevice tool to the base of the cleaner.
- To re-install the dust cup, after emptying it periodically, fit the dust cup and the motor unit back together and push firmly until latch clicks into place.
- To clean the filter shake and brush the dust and dirt. If desired, launder the filter by hand under warm water using a mild detergent. Air dry thoroughly before returning to use.