Eureka 5 Seasons 2006
Amazon Instant Video
1. Eureka A car accident detours U.S. Marshal Jack Carter into the town of Eureka and onto a new path in life.
2. Many Happy Returns Sheriff Carter returns from a woman's funeral to find her alive in his office.
3. Before I Forget Carter shoots Henry, but can't remember how or why -- but the visit of a noted scientist might hold a clue.
4. Alienated Alien-abduction hysteria sparks the kidnapping of a congressman and puts Carter in a crossfire.
5. Invincible An artifact imbues a scientist with wondrous healing powers, but at a terrible price.
6. Dr. Nobel Carter must help an aging scientist recover his memory in time to stop a doomsday device from destroying the world.
7. Blink A performance-enhancing drug gives people a competitive edge... and a dangerous addiction.
8. Right As Raynes Eureka's prodigal son returns and stirs up trouble in town ...and with Carter's daughter!
9. Primal Two disparate inventions merge into one high-tech nightmare that no one knows how to stop.
10. Purple Haze Something has affected the townsfolk and Carter must figure out what before things get out of hand.
11. H.O.U.S.E. Rules S.A.R.A.H, the SMART house, takes things into her own hands.
12. Once In A Lifetime Eureka's future looks to be one of joy, but time-tampering might make it end in tragedy.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Drama, Comedy|
|Starring||Colin Ferguson, Salli Richardson-Whitfield|
|Supporting actors||Greg Germann, Jordan Hinson, Joe Morton, Erica Cerra, Neil Grayston, Meshach Peters, Matt Frewer, Debrah Farentino, Maury Chaykin, Rob LaBelle, Garry Chalk, Jennifer Clement, Shayn Solberg, Zak Ludwig, Chris Gauthier, Benjamin B. Smith, Ian Carter, Kwesi Ameyaw|
|Producers||Andrew Cosby, John Peter Kousakis, Jaime Paglia, Wendy Wallace|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Hey, what gives?? I started watching this series because it was included in Amazon Prime. But then Amazon decided to start charging for this series without warning. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Tara L. Herington
Great show but if you were planning to use your Amazon Prime membership to watch you're out of luck for now. Save your money.Published 7 days ago by Andrew Merkle
I love this show. It's a great way to relax, you don't have to think too hard. But I was halfway through the fourth season when--randomly--Amazon decides to charge, even with... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Emily R.
Absolutely loved Eureka! Modern, fast-paced story line, loveable characters! Suitable for the entire family. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Delta1
Season 1 was great. Using my Prime account thru and app on my Ps3 I enjoyed watching season 1. Before I started watching the show I checked that ALL of the episodes were... Read morePublished 8 days ago by R. Barnett
The show is great, amazon prime is not! I was able to finish all of season 1, but when I went to start season 2 yesterday all of a sudden it was asking me to pay for episodes. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer