5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at a great price!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 4:04 Mins
Overall, this product works exactly how it says! I have no complaints!

It's fast, easy, and a great price! It's much cheaper than the apple alternative and it does the exact same job.

Published 16 months ago by Eric J. Spencley

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok it does the job
Cheap way to expand ipad possibilities. I m using it a lot these days to offload the pictures to the ipad
Published 16 months ago by Ari

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at a great price!, July 16, 2013
This review is from: Eurekka® 5 in 1 30 Pin Camera Connection Kit Card Reader for Ipad, Ipad2, Ipad3 (Does NOT Work for Videos) (Electronics)
Length:: 4:04 Mins

Overall, this product works exactly how it says! I have no complaints!

CAUTION! Although it does have a USB port, in my testing, you CANNOT use a flash drive to import pictures from. The USB port is solely for plugging your digital camera in and importing your photos from there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes it much quicker to upload photos to my iPad, low cost & works well, July 14, 2013
Stan Distributors game me this product in exchange for my evaluation and honest review.

I take a lot of digital photos and frequently have to upload them to my computer. Then I have to sync my iPad in order to put them on there. It can take five to ten minutes to do both uploads. This card reader allows me to upload the same pictures to my iPad within one to two minutes which is much faster. This card reader plugs into the bottom of my iPad and then there are spots on it to plug in five different types of flash memory cards. My Sony DSLR camera can work with either a standard SD memory card or a Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo. This card reader is compatible with my SD memory card but not with the Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo. All I have to do is remove the SD memory card from my camera and plug it into the card reader and then I can easily import the photos directly to my iPad. Sometimes it pops up for a brief second and says that it's not compatible but it always works without problem. The card reader also has a USB plug in on it so I can hook my digital camera directly up to it and upload them without using the memory card. I have a wireless keyboard for my iPad but you can also plug a wired keyboard into the USB spot and use a keyboard on your iPad.

Overall the cost is low for this card reader and it makes life a lot easier. It comes in handy and I like it a lot. I would highly recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad accessory, August 28, 2013
Wonderful item at a super great price. Totally awesome to view photos from my cameras SD card!! Very easy to use!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 24, 2014
Purchased this as a gift for my mother to upload pics to her ipad. It was a great deal, was shipped/delivered very quickly.
Easily connected, works great.

Highly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't work for an iPad2, February 14, 2014
Couldn't get it working on an iPad2. I don't know if the newer iOS rejects this device or I just got a bad unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with 4s, January 16, 2014
LibrasRock (MD United States) - See all my reviews
Works perfectly hooking up a samson go mike to an iPhone 4S for recording audio. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a similar solution.

2.0 out of 5 stars iOS 7 won't work with this, it states device not supported by Apple., December 22, 2013
This device was given 2 stars because it did work the one time I got to use it before my iPad updated to iOS 7. As it is advertised for iPads I feel it should still work. I just ordered an Apple product. I lost my money on this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKED LIKE A CHARM, August 5, 2013
Karen Moon (Bartlesville, OK USA) - See all my reviews
This product was a third of the price of other connection kit Card readers that I saw. The shipping was supper fast and just plugged it into my iPad and my camera and the pictures were download automatically and fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, August 1, 2013
Works good, no complaints. It connects quickly and it's super easy to import photos from my SD card. Great tool for photographers!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok it does the job, July 22, 2013