Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Eurekka® 5 in 1 30 Pin Camera Connection Kit Card Reader for Ipad, Ipad2, Ipad3 (Does NOT Work for Videos)
Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM Your Garage Best Books of the Month

Overall, this product works exactly how it says! I have no complaints!

It's fast, easy, and a great price! It's much cheaper than the apple alternative and it does the exact same job.

CAUTION! Although it does have a USB port, in my testing, you CANNOT use a flash drive to import pictures from. The USB port is solely for plugging your digital camera in and importing your photos from there.
on June 20, 2013
Read some reviews from some other products like this and they had some issues, so being that I had no experience with this kind of item I picked the one with a better review. I have a first generation IPad that I am using ( I bought my wife the new one ) and needed a way to see the pictures from my SD card so I received this and plugged it in without looking at the instructions , slipped the card in and the pictures popped right up. I am kind of a gadget guy that likes tech stuff but this was as simple as it gets. Definitely would recommend this.
on December 22, 2013
This device was given 2 stars because it did work the one time I got to use it before my iPad updated to iOS 7. As it is advertised for iPads I feel it should still work. I just ordered an Apple product. I lost my money on this one!
VINE VOICEon September 29, 2014
I purchased this to transfer pictures from my Canon power shot camera. Although this did transfer the pictures and video from my SDcard, it scratched the SDcard!

This is not properly fitted and will eventually ruin your SD memory card. I tried using this on my iPhone 4S and it is not compatable. Overall, I would not recommend this product.
on January 12, 2014
First, the package arrived previously ripped open.
Secondly, description said it would work with the new iPad (my husband's) and it does not - space in packaging for that adaptor and it is listed on the box as included but it was not included. Third, should have at least worked on my iPad (2) but iPad says "device not supported) when you plug it in. Fourth, cheaply made. (Bought one from Apple but lost it so I know how this I supposed to work). Fifth, the wording on the box is very poorly translated from who knows what language - at least it was amusing to read. I know better. You get what you pay for. Off to the Apple store to get a real one. Don't waste your money like we did.
on September 26, 2013
I should have listened to the negative reviewers. I bought this in August in prep for an overseas trip. Tried it and it worked. Then I got to Europe and every time I tried to use it, got a dialogue box saying "this device is not supported by Apple." It never did download any photos. Now I don't even get a dialogue box. Just nothing... Unfortunately, by the time we returned from Europe, my return window had expired. Guess this will teach me to stick with Apple's overpriced products... A PIECE OF JUNK. DO NOT BUY.
on November 23, 2014
Works as advertised for connecting a SD camera card to an iPad 2 via the iPAd's little slot. But our iPad 2 wouldn't accept any "standard" USB devices which we tried to connect via the USB adaptor. Since we bought it for the camera card connection, we're happy with it.
on October 14, 2013
I recently went on a European holiday and wanted a way to post pictures on the web via my recently purchased iPad so friends could follow my travels. I don't take pictures with either the iPad or my iPhone because, as an amateur photographer, I use a professional camera. The Eurekka 5 in 1 Camera Connection Kit Card Reader turned out to be the perfect little gadget to do this. It worked like a charm. Price was right and the description of the product was right on.
on March 7, 2014
I ordered this to use on a Canon EOS20d to connect to an iPad. The model I received was not the model I ordered. The model I got does not have the "switch" on the side to read a card and the iPad cannot read the device. Apparently your computer has to be able to create a DCIM folder which I could not find anywhere how to do on an Ipad. This device requires you to create things rather than working on its own.
on December 24, 2013
DOes not work at all, nothing. Of course to return it is useless since it is required to go UPS and return shipping charge is more that the piece of crap cost! DO not waste your money. At least the $2 ebay one I have worked for a while before quitting, this thing did not work at all, not even an error message or anything!