Euro-Pro Ninja Master Prep Blender and Food Processor, Blue
|Price:||$69.00 + $7.27 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 48-ounce blender and 2-cup food processor with interchangeable power pod
- 400-watt motor head with one-touch pulsing for maximum control and consistant results
- Quad blade technology for uniform cutting and ice crushing action
- Splashguard and non-slip bases
- Removable parts are dishwasher-safe
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 6:04 Mins|
So far, I've made hummus, chicken salad, cheese dip, ice cream, italian breadcrumbs and a few various drinks. I hate processed breadcrumbs in the little cardboard cartons. I tossed those and now we make our own breadcrumbs in about 1 minute. So really no extra effort and it tastes so much better, plus I know exactly whats in it(herbs, bread, garlic, cheese)with no added chemicals or preservatives.
For those people who rely on a food processor as their main go-to item when cooking, this might not be your thing. But for people like me, who tend to chop by hand while cooking for two and pull it out about twice a year, it's perfect. I also am not a huge blender user, though this will get me to try new things, since it's got 400 watts of power and seems like it can make just about anything. Lastly, dishwasher safe is a huge plus as well.
On those two sites amazon and the ninja official site specifically, I've seen it for sale with the ninja pod unit, a blender accessory and a 2 cup processor accessory. Some other places(wholesale clubs and a few tv shopping networks) have it with 2 more added accessories, for the same price(or less!). It's definitely worth poking around and finding the one that comes with 4 accessories total.
Be kind to the ninja pod. Always use it in bursts and don't hold it down.Read more ›
- Icecubes (even the pretty large ones)were not an issue, it blasted right through them and did indeed produce creamy/fluffy snow.
- Grinding nuts - awesome! I frequently use nuts in my baking and cooking, from really coarsely chopped to fine nut flours. It did it all! A regular food processor generally either can't go beyond the coarse chunks, or has the undesirable three-fold of nutbutter at the bottom, somewhat coarsely chopped nuts inbetween and hardly touched nuts on top! I would usually do little 1/4 cup batches in my coffee grinder, which a lot of shaking and sifting! Not anymore!
- Chopping veggies - performed beautifully. I added chunks of random veggies, they all came out nicely and pretty evenly chopped - even leeks!
- Finely chopped some lemon and orange peel in there too, no problem! Very nice and even processing!
- Processed smoothies beautifully.
- Soups - excellent and creamy processing.
- Pastry dough and crumble toppings - did very well in the even distribution of the cold butter.
The secret to this machine does however seem to be the short pulsing actions. Letting it run for any length of time, doesn't help much and is in fact counterproductive in this machine! Unless you're going for pulp, then that's what you want to do ;)
Right out of the box, it seems quite sturdy. Not indestructable, but pretty sturdy for a plastic food processor.
All the parts seem to be coming apart nicely, even the non slip rings come off, so clean up isn't a problem! After use, pretty much everything rinsed off quite easily.
The lids do come in handy too!Read more ›
PRO: It comes with two different containers, one for "blending" and one for "processing". You can blend two different things without needing to clean the pitcher in between.
CON: there isn't much difference between the food processor part and the blender part, other than in size.
PRO: The blades detach for safe cleaning.
CON: The blades themselves are difficult to clean, and I have found that the plastic part stains easily.
PRO: The motor part is light and and the whole thing stores easily. I keep the blades in a shallow drawer with my cookie cutters, the pitchers and lids with my tupperware, and the motor attachments lives inside my large stock pot.
CON: The motor is not very powerful. It blends things well enough if there is plenty of liquid, but even after several blends our smoothies end up with large ice chunks. You also are not supposed to run the motor for more than two minutes straight, but even after about thirty seconds the motor is very warm.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've been using the Ninja Master Prep nearly daily for about a month now and I'm very pleased. As long as I don't overfill tit and leave enough room for easy blade movement and... Read morePublished 9 hours ago by Head Zombie
Love the way this thing tears through things but sometimes it is a pain. You have to get the lids on just right or the head mount will not fit therefore no action. Read morePublished 6 months ago by mom4964
I love this machine! It's super easy to use. I've had no problems whatsoever, and I've had it for 3yrs. Dishwasher safe, I use it everyday!Published 12 months ago by BlackVader7
I didn't even purchase this on Amazon, but I love this appliance so much, I had to write a review for it. I received it as a Christmas gift about six years ago. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Dani M
See the Top Rated food processors in our Food Processor Reviews.