5.0 out of 5 stars A great weekend bag
From the other reviews written here, I was expecting a bag that I'd only be using once or twice, but I was pleasantly surprised at its quality. I plan to use this for years. A few of my co-workers are purchasing one after seeing it/finding out the price.

Published 18 months ago by Rebecca0nline

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Gave this piece of luggage as a gift. When it was opened on Christmas morning, there was a large white arrow on the front of the luggage. Upon opening it, a big section was not sewn on to form the pocket, and it was hanging loose. Embarrassing!!!
Published 11 months ago by Carol A. Peterson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A great weekend bag, June 5, 2013
Rebecca0nline (Midwestern City, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travelers Club Euro Value Collection 20-inch Carry-On Upright Luggage (Misc.)

Overall- This bag looks like an expensive one on the outside. I was rather impressed by it. Don't plan on this making it through checked luggage dozens of times, but it's durable!

The zippers are average quality. They are NOT the large-toothed kind you find on the really cheap clothes/bags.

The wheels are pretty sturdy. I held a lot of junk and went over 2 miles with it. Still going strong. Possibly a few degrees of a tilt on one of the wheels, but that's if you want to be REALLY picky. Don't expect to pack this with weights, but it can really handle a lot.

Looking inside, the removable cover on the bottom is really cheap plastic. It doesn't smell- it just feels like a thin tarp. My solution was to pack my things on top of it. Solved.

The best part of this- It was so cheap!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, March 28, 2013
Good suitcase for the money. Delivery was speedy. I recently took this on a trip to Colorado, and I was able to stuff 3 days worth of clothes/shoes/toiletries and a full suit inside. I'd recommend this suitcase to any friend looking for a good weekend/carry-on suitcase on the cheap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Carry On!, October 13, 2013
If you are looking for a good size carry-on this is it. For the price you can't beat it. It is big enough for a 3-4 day trip and small enough to maneuver easily in an out of a plane. For one flight segment I had a plane that was so small I had to check it at the gate and was worried how it would do being throw around but it held up nicely. Would recommend for good size carry-on piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, December 30, 2013
Works well as a carry-on item for the plane. The only problem I've encountered is it doesnt stay upright when full. It's a bit of a hassle to lug around because everytime you stop and set it down it tips over.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, September 21, 2014
I am shocked by the quality of this item considering its low cost. In my opinion it is better to buy cheaper luggage since its better to just throw it away when it breaks then to have it repaired. Airlines are hard on luggage and I have had 2 medium priced bags badly damaged. The cost of these 2 bags was equal to 10 of these Euro Value bags, so I will just buy these, use them until they break, and replace.

To date after 5 trips the only thing that has broken is the pull on the zipper on the small pouch has been torn off, but the zipper is still usable. I have been very hard on the bag too with over stuffing it and abusing the zipper with too much pressure.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice weekend case., October 1, 2013
R. Mascaro (Upstate South Carolina) - See all my reviews
For the money you cannot beat this suitcase. I have used it for several weekend get-a-ways thus far and it carries all I need for those trips plus a bottle or two of wine! Fits easily in over head and even under seat if you need to. I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for price, August 24, 2013
This luggage was reasonably priced and just what I needed for carry-on luggage for an upcoming plane trip. Good value for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars only good for light carry on like international flight and allowed ..., September 12, 2014
very cheap material.. only good for light carry on like international flight and allowed 15 lbs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very simple - Get what you paid for, June 25, 2014
Doesn't look so durable and the inside has the bars from the puller that make lots of items dangerous to carry inside.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›