Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

VINE VOICEon November 18, 2012
This unit is made in China, in case you didn't know that. That said, it seems to be constructed well. The first thing I tasked it with was cleaning out a shower in a home that one of our renters never cleaned the shower in 2 years. It was a tough job, and the scrubber was up to it. I did have to use a sponge a time or two to really get into a corner well, but that's it. We have a bath-fitters insert in the shower. You have to be careful with it. It's very durable, but you can't scour it. I used a combination of nylon brush, sponge and long bristle brush on it. Cleaned well, and no scratches. However I would caution you to not apply a lot of pressure to the brushes on a bath fitter tub.

Some observations:
The batteries that come supplied with it are junk. You can get some cleaning time out of them, but the unit runs much better and longer with name brand alkaline batteries.

The unit doesn't spin real fast (it would splatter cleaning stuff all over the walls if it did.) If you have and area that's slow in coming clean, don't bear down hard on the scrubber. Go slow and let the machine keep spinning over the spot.

The brushes seem to be constructed well. The sponge is a sponge. You'll have to keep an eye out if you're cleaning things with sharp edges or protrusions. The owners manual says nothing about replacement brushes or sponges. On the other hand, at this price maybe buying a new unit is a better idea. You could always cut a sturdy sponge round and glue it the sponge attachement I'm sure.

Money well spent.
on July 4, 2012
This handy scrubber is very reasonably priced and easy to use. I don't have the energy any more to scrub back-splash walls, door panel corners and curvy niches. I love all those brush options, I'll be using it even more than I planned to.
on January 20, 2014
I bought this after ordering a Sonic Scrubber (detailer with accessories - $29.99 here on Amazon). The Sonic Scrubber was so little that I had to laugh when I opened the package. The brush heads were only 5/8" in diameter and the little scrubber pads were so tiny (1-1/2" diameter) that I had to wonder who would ever think this was an appropriately sized tool for doing anything much less something as large as a window or a car!! I couldn't get the size of the heads on this Euroflex before ordering but from the photo and the dimensions of the tool itself, I figured the brush heads had to be at least 3" in diameter. They are 2-3/4", which is an okay size. The dome-shaped brush is more like 4-1/2" in diameter. There are two sponge attachments, one plain and one with a blue scrubbing surface. There are three bristle brushes. One is wire and the other two are plastic and seemed to be the same in terms of stiffness. In reading the enclosed pamphlet, I learned that they are exactly the same but one is white and one is blue. Genius reasoning - use one for yukky jobs like toilet and use the other for other jobs. Also, the heads are dishwasher safe on the top rack.

I haven't used it yet. The motor doesn't sound super strong but for the price, it is what I expected. I bought this to do light scrubbing (mattress surface, occasional upholstery or rug spot). If I don't get my $20 out of it, I'll come back with a follow up.
on May 26, 2012
I bought this scrubber to clean some baseboards in my bathroom which were not smooth. baseboards look like new. hope it works as well for other purposes.
on February 20, 2012
This tool is good for polishing, I use it on my Pewter dishware as well as other items. The batteries do last a while!
on March 29, 2014
Several reviews comment about he battery pack making effective connections to operate. This was the case in my situation.... Upon opening the unit it would not power, the brass connections were not making contact. After some manipulation I got it working and the unit is nice as long as it works but not sure if or how long it will last. Look closely at other options before risking.
on February 6, 2013
It arrived quickly and was packaged well, The instructions are very clear and it runs quiet. It's smaller than I thought, but it's actually the right size for what it does. I tried it around the sink fixtures. It was so easy on my "plastic" shower/tub unit and corners are no problem. I used the fat wide attachment for all that. I wanted this for some old spots on carpeting, used the straight blue brush. I dipped it in a plastic bowl of Dawn & water. It got the stain and left the carpet in good shape. I also used it on an old vinyl love seat and the original batteries are still going strong.
Yes, it kind of feels like a toy. The sponge attachments will wear out but they offer replacements. (hot glue a new sponge on) It seems like it runs slow, but it's enough for what it is. It was gentle on my carpet, so I love it for just that. And I don't think I would want it stronger, that would mean less control.
I'm gonna have fun with this.
on June 14, 2013
This little monster works slow but pretty good. It has all sorts of brushes for different things. I mainly use it for the bathtub because that's the hardest thing for me to get on my hands and knees and scrub away. I use it when I'm showering using extra care to not slip - so that's pretty cool I don't have to get down on the floor. I use regular soap to get the tub clean and the tile too. I can't find replacement brushes (not that I need them yet) but it's cheap enough to just buy another one. The brushes would probably cost the same alone. The batteries are fine - one guy reported that they don't stay in - but if you bend the little clip that holds it in then all is well and they stay just fine.
on January 2, 2013
There are very few hand held scrubbers out there so when I found this one I was excited. It had the variety of scrubber heads I wanted and was a very reasonable price however, the battery compartment was horrible. I could not get it pushed up far enough to make the connection to run the scrubber. If I applied hard pressue on the bottom then it would work but I could not hold it the proper way to use it correctly. I would not reccommend this product becasue of the way the batteries were.
on March 31, 2014
received package - had corroded batteries. Put in brand-new batteries, product didn't work. Tried three other new batteries; still didn't work. Amazon accepted return with no questions asked. Too bad, would have liked to have the use of the different scrubbing heads...