5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and Powerful.!!
Published 23 months ago by Jun

3.0 out of 5 stars one speed
Published 11 months ago by Stephen Treffinger

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and Powerful.!!, August 25, 2012
This review is from: Euroflex Monster SC50 Heavy-Duty Dry-Steam Hand-Held Multipurpose 1450-Watt Steam Cleaner and Sanitizer with 11 Accessories for full home and floor Cleaning Also Great For Bed Bug Treatment (Kitchen)
I went on a trip to Europe for 2 weeks without knowing existence of bed bugs and I found a lot of them in my closet and other carriers. I began to do research for extermination for these bastards and a lot of people recommend moving out throwing out all of my furniture. However, after finding the fact that heat is very effective to kill them, I looked for something and finally ran into this hot beauty.

First of all, diverse nozzles and filters allow me to deliver the heat every single corner of my apt and any tiny crack in which bastards might live. Steam pressure is so powerful that heat penetrate mattress inside or thick winter clothes and kill all of them. Plus, it is very effective to remove stupid water stains on bath tube and sink. You don't have to waste a lot of your energy cleaning bathroom with this beauty.

As I always steam my apt, bags and clothes I'm about to wear before leaving home and after coming back to home every single day, I think I kill almost all of bed bugs. It's way easier to fight with bedbugs than any kind of bugs spray or traps. Last thing, you must be very diligent and consider this fight a "war". I bought a foldable table as a replacement of my bed, 5 X large size Ziploc bags to protect my clothes and a thin blanket. I also got 4 yogurt containers and put each container under the table leg with filling the water to prevent those bugs from possible direct contact to the table. Before sleeping, I should steam all your bedding stuff, even everything I was wearing too. It would take 10min max. If you did this over and over again, it would not be painful because you can see the sign of progress. Don't spray chemical and make your place a toxic environment. After a month, I ended up saving all my furniture and bed, other than books( I cannot use steam for books) I hope this review helps you be able to escape from miserable life caused by bed bugs quicklyat very low cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars this machine is great !, August 10, 2012
I'm very very happy of this Monster product. I had ground in dirt into my waxed tile floors in the kitchen and could not remove it. But with this machine with very little effort the dirt was gone. Super easy to use and can be used for really anything, it really cleans well and deep,

5.0 out of 5 stars Got bedbugs, here's just what you need!, December 11, 2012
Yeah, I'll say it! I have no shame! I fell victim to the bedbug epidemic that is infecting & infesting this country. Don't take my word for it, go on line, it isn't just me either! The incidence of Bedbug infestations in the United States of America is over 500% and rising! You don't know what a bedbug infestation is like until you take to sleeping in your bathtub, okay?! So now, all that said, I tried everything, diatomaceous earth, Good Night, Ortho, Combat, the mattress covers, everything! There is no one solution to the problem of bedbugs! You've got to do multiple things simultaneously, and declare all and out war, if you expect to rid yourself of the problem (landlords don't want to spend the thousands of dollars it costs to have it done professionally). Here's what worked for me...1)double sided tape (carpenter grade) around all the legs of beds and furniture (no explanation necessary). 2)100% Peppermint & Eucalyptus essential oil mixed with isopropyl alcohol in a spray bottle (guaranteed to kill all you see, NOT those you can't/don't see as it leaves no residual. Only the ones you spot...kills them instantly!). and 3) this handly little Euroflex Monster SC50 Heavy Duty Dry Steamer (nothing else left to be said)! That's it! It worked for me, I hope this advice will work for you as well...I don't know what the people who said negative things about this steamer did wrong, all I can say is, it worked for me! It gets dangerously hot, good pressure once it gets the water hot and the steam built up, nozzle does its thing, great capacity.

1.0 out of 5 stars EuroTrash, September 23, 2013
Erika Hall (Little Rock, AR United States) - See all my reviews
This steamer was used twice and then stopped working completely. It doesn't get hot at all anymore. I called the company's listed 1-888 phone number twice, left messages (answering machine, really???) and have heard nothing. Ugh. After paying over $100, I expected to get years of quality service from this product. Instead, I used it just twice, and now it doesn't work at all. Total piece of garbage.

3.0 out of 5 stars one speed, August 31, 2013
while i'll give it points for getting hot and generating a lot of steam . . . the adjustment "button" is useless. you either get nothing or a full-on blast, and it soaks whatever you're steaming. so choices of what you can steam are very limited. anything fabric is out, unless you can dry it off afterwards. useless for upholstery. great for stoves, tub, tile/grout, hard surfaces.

2.0 out of 5 stars not in original manufacturer's packaging, item looks used, October 14, 2012
Hyacinth (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
I have not tried it out yet, but my Euroflex Monster arrived without the manufacturer's box. It was in the original styrofoam shell, which was packed into a plain brown cardboard shipping box; the scan code for shipping the item to me was plastered on top of an older shipping sticker. A few of the accessories, such as the window squeegee, had signs of prior usage when examined closely. I suspect this item was used previously, and returned, before it was shipped to me. NOT what one wants, given that the machine is advertised as good for treating bedbugs!

Bits of dust/dirt fell out of the container when I opened it up and the instruction manual was a bit rumpled.

Apart from that the item was shipped very promptly. I haven't tried the machine out, so cannot comment on its effectiveness.

1.0 out of 5 stars LOOKED LIKE DEAD DRIED UP BUGS WERE ALL OVER IT, July 2, 2014
IT WAS OLD AND USED! THIS PRODUCT DID NOT COME TO ME BRAND NEW AS I SELECTED AND PAID FOR. I TRASHED IT IMMEDIATELY! DID'NT WANT TO HAVE IT IN MY HOME FOR TO LONG, LOOKED LIKE DEAD DRIED UP BUGS WERE ALL OVER IT! THIS WAS THE WORST RECEIVED PRODUCT EVER. AS FAR AS THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT, I DON'T KNOW. IT WAS SO GRIMMY I DIDN'T WANT TO TOUCH IT. MY COMPLAINT, IS THAT THE PRODUCT WAS SHIPPED OLD AND NOT NEW!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty, lots of steam, April 20, 2013
Excellent, used for a wallpaper removal project. Good size, fill amount lasts a long time, not too heavy. Solid construction.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a good machine, October 30, 2012
Very fast in heating water. It is lightweight and easily hang on your shoulder. The other ones I had are no match to this

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, October 16, 2012
Within the first hour of using this product the tip on the attachemtn melted and broke off. I called euroflex about a replacement, and the said the item was not being made anymore, and did not have a replacement part. WIll never buy a product from this company again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›