4.0 out of 5 stars Good addition for USA Players, April 20, 2014
This review is from: Europa Universalis IV: American Dream [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
Although not a must-have, this expansion might be interesting for those interesting in playing as an American nation (although don't expect too much content, only some new events and decisions and all). The cost of $4.99 regular I still a bit high considering how much content it added, so I think it's best to get it during holidays when it's at an discount.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, December 31, 2013
I've always enjoyed the Europa Universalis universe. This add on was worth the $2 I spent on it. If you can grab it on sale - I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, February 21, 2014
This game is very fun. I like it very much!It is so fascinating!Very, very fun!Is worth to recommend!So on.Very good

Rate and Discover Movies