5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Cookies!!
I received these as a Christmas gift. I opened them New Years Eve and I am online looking for more! They are incredibly delicious. Sumptuous white, dark and milk Belgian chocolate covered shortbreads, wafers and biscuits. To me, worth the price. Grab a cup of coffee relax and open this tin of cookies and enjoy!!
Published on January 6, 2011 by J. R. Hankins

1.0 out of 5 stars It was too bad!! I bought these to serve to my ...
Published 2 months ago by Michelle Prior

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Cookies!!, January 6, 2011
This review is from: European Cookies with Belgian Chocolate 15 Varieties Tin Net Wt 49.4 OZ (1400 g) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME GOURMET COOKIES!, January 11, 2011
Duncan Yahn (Fort Collins, Colorado United States) - See all my reviews
If you haven't tried these then you're missing out. These chocolate covered cookies truly melt in your mouth and have none of the "waxy" phoney kind of taste you can get with cheap chocolate treats.

5.0 out of 5 stars unbelievably good, November 20, 2012
Kindle Customer (IN United States) - See all my reviews
Just purchased this years tin at Costco. It was about $15plus tax and of course the gas to drive out there. So the price here is really close to what I paid. There are a lot of delicious cookies in that tin. I am really picky about a treat like this. I hate when you eat a cookie and feel like you just swallowed a mouthful of shortening. Not so with these cookies. They are really the best cookies out there unless you make your own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, April 22, 2013
This review is based on my mother-in-law's opinion of these cookies. We sent her this and an Agatha Christie's Anthology DVD set, so she could watch the movies and enjoy a hot cup of tea and some biscuits. How British! Alas, the cookies didn't make it through the movie watching.

When she first got the cookies, she asked if we would mind if she shared the cookies with her church group because there were so many cookies. Once again, the cookies didn't make it to the church group.

My mother-in-law said these cookies are absolutely delicious, and she could not stop eating them. She still has some of the Ferrero Rocher hazelnut chocolates left over that we sent her for Christmas, but these cookies were gone within two weeks.

I will order this for her again in the fall, when it's not too warm to ship chocolate, and she has lost the four pounds she gained from eating these!

5.0 out of 5 stars YummO!, December 15, 2010
These are truly decadent cookies. Every year a vendor brings them to our office and they are devoured quickly! Awesome product...will not dissapoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Store Bought Cookies Out There, January 7, 2012
I first had one of these cookies at work where we were given a box to share. After trying a cookie (well actually a few cookies) I decided I had to find out the brand and try to locate them for myself. I found them on Amazon and purchased 2 boxes, these come with 2 layers so during the holidays I separated them and took to different functions. Everywhere they traveled with me, they received rave reviews. These are a very rich European chocolate. I will continue to purchase these cookies as long as I can get them. My family also had fun trying all 15 varieties - one right after the other!

5.0 out of 5 stars SO delicious, October 7, 2011
These are soooooo good. And I don't even like chocolate that much! I'm not a huge sweet tooth, so everytime I eat sweets it's usually a little at a time. Not these.. I'm sitting here thinking if I should order a box for myself.. lol

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Cookies, But Way Overpriced, September 10, 2010
Every year we pick up several tins of these cookies to give as Christmas gifts. This is a large tin which features a nice variety of cookies covered in both white and dark chocolate. I especially love the taste of the white Belgian chocolate coupled with the cookies.

Yummy cookies, but these are way overpriced here. Last year around Christmas time we purchased approximately ten tins of these cookies at our local Costco and they only cost us $10 per tin, so please check prices locally before purchasing them here.

1.0 out of 5 stars It was too bad!! I bought these to serve to my ..., November 12, 2014
It was too bad!! I bought these to serve to my in-laws when they were visiting from England. However, when they arrived, the chocolate had been melted, and re-set, causing all the cookies to be stuck together. I needed a chisel to separate them, and there was no way I was going to be able to serve them. It's a shame, because I think they would have been very nice. Also, this was mid October, so I'm not sure how the tin got warm enough to melt together the cookies.

3.0 out of 5 stars I ordered these last year and they were in perfect condition when they arrived so I ordered more boxes ..., November 12, 2014
I ordered these last year and they were in perfect condition when they arrived so I ordered more boxes this year to use as Christmas Gifts. Unfortunately, they had melted and were all stuck together making them unacceptable to use as gifts. I just received them yesterday 11/11/14. So I am assuming they were not stored correctly because the weather at this time is cold and shipping should not have been a problem. I have noticed other reviewers had the same problem. I am giving 3 stars because these still taste good but won't work for gifts.