5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever!
These turbans are the best I have bought. So many other brands are too short or do not clasp well. This brand is large and has a loop that is long enough to go around the button easily. I still have the 3 that I purchased three years ago, they still work great, just not as soft. They also make a great gift. Love them.
Published on September 4, 2011 by jbells

3.0 out of 5 stars great size, not great absorbency
This is big enough to contain all my hair, which is waist length; but, it is not highly absorbent. It fastens with a button, but over time (I've had it a month or so) the button hole stretches and the hold is not as tight. I have better luck with the original twistieturbie. It isn't as big, but dries my hair more completely and is more secure.
Published on July 9, 2012 by Abby Lia

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever!, September 4, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars The Turban that dries hair fast, June 13, 2011
This review is from: Eurow Microfiber Hair Turban (Misc.)
I have tried different types of towels and turbans - but this turban takes the cake for sure. It dries my hair faster than any towel I have ever seen. The Microfiber material is light weight and soft and comfortable against your skin. Love it and would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Eurow Microfiber Hair Turban (Misc.)
My sister-in-law bought me a hair turban several years ago. I love it, but it's seen better days. I was considering making some replacements, but came upon the Eurow. It's just like my original, but microfiber instead of terry, which absorbs much better. The quality is decent--not real heavy, but easy to twirl and button. It does a great job of drying and keeping hair out of my face while I apply my moisturizer and foundation.I'm very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large! Very absorbent! Love it!, October 3, 2011
This review is from: Eurow Microfiber Hair Turban (Misc.)
I had been using the Turbie Twist for a long time. It got really worn out & it was too small. This one is fabulous!!! I holds a lot of hair, and is very absorbent!!!!! Sometimes I sleep with conditioner in my hair, so I can rinse it out in the morning, and this turban keeps my head nice and warm at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to, May 2, 2011
This review is from: Eurow Microfiber Hair Turban (Misc.)
It's reasonably priced, does what it's supposed to and the seller shipped it out very quickly, what more could you wish for?

Best of all is that I don't have to sit around with a wet towel wrapped over my head with water dripping all over my back from under it. This turban stays put and dries my long hair faster than a regular towel.

3.0 out of 5 stars great size, not great absorbency, July 9, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for curly hair!, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Eurow Microfiber Hair Turban (Misc.)
I bought this because I read in a book that regular terry cloth towels dry out natural curly tops like mine. The product itself works great I even sleep in it and it keeps my curls looking nice. It's easy to put on and the button clasp is great so it stays on your head. It's lightweight but it absorbs moisture and it's really comfortable to wear. I don't use my regular terry cloth towel for my hair anymore because this one works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for thick hair!, December 22, 2011
This review is from: Eurow Microfiber Hair Turban (Misc.)
This has shortened my blow-dry time significantly! I have incredibly thick hair, and it takes me forever to blow dry. I had one of these turbans before, a knock-off version someone gifted me from the dollar store, and I wasn't impressed at all, so I didn't expect any amazing results from this particular turban. When I first used it and it off, my hair still looked as wet as before. I was disappointed, but once I turned on my hairdryer, my hair dried incredibly quick! I was very impressed. I suggest buying two; after a few months and several washes, the turban doesn't absorb quite as well. If you use daily, expect to use at least two per year, depending on how often you wash them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not recommend this!, May 15, 2014
This review is from: Eurow Microfiber Hair Turban (Misc.)
I got this microfiber hair turban in hopes that it would help my long/thick hair dry faster. I was very disappointed in this product for many reasons.

First off, it doesn't fit on my head/hair good. I have long and thick hair, but this was still too large for me. Once I would twist the towel and button it up on my head (I did use it correctly) my hair on the top of my head would kind of flop over onto the side of my head (not stay nicely on the top like the picture shows.) It was just too large. I do have to say that it was nice to have this on my head versus a regular towel I guess, because of the size. Just more convenient/less bulky when you are moving around trying to get stuff done.

Secondly, this did not help dry my hair any faster. Maybe that was an unrealistic expectation on my part. That's fine.

But the main reason I can't even use this product is that when I washed it, it got so filled with static that I almost couldn't even pull it apart. And when I tried to use it on my hair, it created a staticky mess. Horrible! I did dry it with a dryer sheet, this is maybe why. But honestly, I don't have time to worry about drying my hair turban a different way every time than my regular towels.

Overall, if you are thinking of buying a hair turban, I would recommend checking out another brand for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dries my hair, fits well on my head, January 19, 2012
This review is from: Eurow Microfiber Hair Turban (Misc.)
I found this to be a nice towel. Like I said, it fits on my head, is easy to wrap, and dries my hair quicker than a normal towel. It doesn't magically dry every strand of my hair, but honestly, what towel does? I just need it to absorb most of the moisture and keep the hair off my clothes. This does it quite well.

Eurow Microfiber Hair Turban