5.0 out of 5 stars This is freaking AWESOME
I chose a five star rating cuz it's durable, lasts a whole school year. And I chose the red one cuz it matched my uniform for school so I totally recommend this product and it is FREAKING USEFUL!
Published 2 months ago by krysten

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality in material and workmanship
Published 13 days ago by Aaron

5.0 out of 5 stars This is freaking AWESOME, July 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars ... small but once I saw it I was so happy my order was estimated 8/27-9/14 but thank you so ..., August 13, 2014
my backpack is so big and I thought it was small but once I saw it I was so happy my order was estimated 8/27-9/14 but thank you so much for the backpack I love the color and its big and thank god I have a backpack for school I thought I had to use my old backpack from last year but thank you so much it just how I wanted it

5.0 out of 5 stars ... that the it would match everything I have a good filling that it's going to be good new high ..., August 7, 2014
I rated it a 5 star cause it's just so cute and I also bought a black one so that the it would match everything
I have a good filling that it's going to be good new high school bag!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy It, August 15, 2014
I received the adorable backpack after just 1 week after purchasing. It arrived really early and I absolutely love it! Great buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality in material and workmanship, September 16, 2014
Aaron (KOKOMO, IN, US) - See all my reviews
The bag had a long delivery time. It was packaged securely. The bag was just as cute in person as an the picture. Daughter loved it and lots of her classmates complimented it and asked where to get one like it. The quality of the bag is very poor, I purchased a different color from another supplier for my other daughter and both bags began to come apart within two weeks of carrying them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stitching on the bag straps might need to be investigated ..., September 15, 2014
This review is from: MERSUII Unisex Fashionable Canvas Backpack School Bag Super Cute Stripe School College Laptop Bag for Teens Girls Boys Students (Misc.)
Stitching on the bag straps might need to be investigated. We had to redo one completely and the other was about half way out. It should be noted that this is being used as a school bag for a freshman in high school but even at that, I would have thought it would have held up for more that 4 weeks before needing to be modified.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hope the next one is not a lemon, August 28, 2014
Darcy-Mark Verg (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews
It is a very nice bag and my 7th grade daughter loved it. However, the snap came off completely after the second day of school and it was not overstuffed. I am ordering another one to see if it was just a defective single item or if they are all poorly made. I will update after we get the next one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Smelly and cheap, August 25, 2014
I needed a carry on bag for a trip and I found this one. It was cute and cheap. When it arrived, one of the snaps was the wrong one. It also smelled like fish when I got it, which is really gross. It feels really cheap too. Don't buy this! It's a waste!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, August 31, 2014
Not a great backpack for school but works as a quick over-night bag. It's not big enough for my books nor is it durable enough, but carries around clothes or other light items. Looks cute but just doesn't get the job done for school needs.

4.0 out of 5 stars So worth the wait all the way from China, August 29, 2014
It was smaller than I expected. Its the size of a small backpack. You cant fit much more in it than an ipad, notebook and one book. But it is adorable. The inside has a waterproof liner which is a big plus for a canvas bag.