5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the wait...
I personally think too many people are jumping the gun to write reviews on this album. At first, I was unsure about the album as well. As previously mentioned by another reviewer, the standard album has been up on Spin magazine's website streaming for free for the past week, and I haven't been able to stop listening to it since the first day of its premiere. I'm almost...
Published on October 11, 2011 by (K)

3.0 out of 5 stars Still Tallented
I understand what Amy tried to do with this record. I give her credit for writing tunes that are diverse and evolving, combining influences and exploring atmosphere.

My problems are only few. I didn't like how the songs had to be surrounded by distorted guitars and rollicking piano as if Evanescence would lose its fan-base if there was anything but. As diverse...
Published 23 months ago by G. Willis

‹ Previous | 117 18 1936 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars CD, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Evanescence (Deluxe CD/DVD) (Audio CD)
This is a very good CD from Evanescence and I think it is some of their best material to date. I am disappointed however that the DVD that was advertised to come with it is misssing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good music, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Evanescence (Audio CD)
I bought this for my wife who liked some of Evanescences' other music and she is enjoying this and the other cd's I bought for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cd, January 15, 2013
another awesome cd from evanecence hope to see some new songs soon wish there was a mp3 download for origin

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, January 14, 2013
Anna Mendoza "MsManna" (Kansas City, Missouri United States) - See all my reviews
I saw them in concert - which was free from my friend who wanted company. I did not know they were originally mistaken for a Christian Rock group. But I found I knew quite a bit of their music and so I bought the albums...found them on sale. I would like to see more new stuff on them now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, January 14, 2013
Gary Grosser (Fort Myers, FL) - See all my reviews
An overall good album. Lots of good songs, and I can upload the music to my Google Music account which is a major bonus!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome album, January 12, 2013
Quintessential Evanescence. I am a big fan and this album does not disappoint. Also would be a good first purchase if you are a first time listener..

5.0 out of 5 stars Evanescence at it's best, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Evanescence (Deluxe CD/DVD) (Audio CD)
After the very bad album The Open Door the complete turn to a great album with four bonus tracks you must have.
Only the three ballads are not as good as the rest.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Evanescence (Audio CD)
One of the best rock bands out today and this CD proves it ! Well worth the buy !! You will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Evanescence (Audio CD)
I am a huge fan of evanesence ,I like all their songs on this album ,and I really like Amy Lee as an artist ,her voice is awesome ,this album like all her other albums never disappoints,I would recommend this not only if you are a fan of evanesence but if you like music on the hold,this product I highly recommend without a doubt.

3.0 out of 5 stars music, January 5, 2013
Karen Tarp (Meridian, Id United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Evanescence (Audio CD)
The cd came in very good condition, which is appreciated very much. I have fun listening to it.

‹ Previous | 117 18 1936 | Next ›

Evanescence (Deluxe CD/DVD)
Evanescence (Deluxe CD/DVD) by Evanescence (Audio CD - 2011)
Rate and Discover Movies