4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
Published 14 months ago by Paul Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Not right
Published 12 months ago by Jais

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, October 7, 2013
After having tried both the matte and the clear, my preference runs deeply to the matte. The clear was quite a bit more difficult to clear the bubbles out of for some reason, but that may be more technique related as I haven't had oodles of experience putting them on. I cannot stress more how important it is that you are in a dust free environment. Even the smallest mite will make a bubble that will not go away.

As to performance, both matte and clear stood up well to a mild scratch test with a bit of steel wool. I found the clear much more fingerprint prone than even the original screen so it required continuous wiping to make it readable in and kind of glare situation. The matte performed brilliantly in both low light and in sunlight.

Great product. I will be buying it again but I believe I will look for a full matte package if I can find it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not right, December 25, 2013
It was packaged nicely for shipping. Front facing camera hole is off and edge of cut out in protector goes across direct center of lens. They where slightly over sized and would not sit flush, lifted edges. They appear to be of decent quality, but just didn't fit the memopad properly. Ended up wasting my money. They wouldn't sit right, and I kept pealing them back up to try and place them just right and eventually dust, lint , or hair would find their way under. I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes top my screen protectors and just tossed them in frustration ruined 3 didn't bother with the 4th. I can live with the front facing camera issue but trying to get the edges sit right was frustrating. It could have been me, but i can't recall having such a tough time installing a screen protector before.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, March 1, 2014
I have bought several screen protectors over the years and this is by far the worst. After getting all the bubbles out I start to remove the top layer and the adhesive is not strong enough so the actual protector comes up with it leaving several bubbles again. I have removed the plastic so I can no longer fully remove all bubbles. At first I thought I did something wrong (even though I have placed several protectors on several electronics) or maybe it was a bad screen protector so I try another one and same exact thing happens. Very disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit right, November 17, 2013
If you are going to make a screen protector then it might be a good idea to make sure it fits the device that it is advertised for.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FIT, March 19, 2014
These are great screen protectors. I personally prefer the matte. What is also great about this product is that you receive 2 Clear and 2 Matte protectors...you can't beat this price.
Some complain about the installation being difficult but it really isn't.
This is how I install mine.
I first run hot water in the kitchen sink (do not plug). This creates moisture in the air to eliminate dust particles floating around.
Next I place a clean damp kitchen towel on the counter beside the sink and place my tablet on it.
I then square the protector up on the tablet making sure the camera hole is perfectly centered. Holding the protector steady, I place a two inch piece of scotch tape on the top of the protector (right above the camera lens) and lap in over the tablet frame. This creates a "hinge" on the protector.
The tape will keep the protector lined up perfectly as you lift it from the bottom and fold it back to grasp the underside film tab.
Slowly peel the film back while working the protector down with a credit card. Go slow as not to create air bubbles. You will probably have a few small ones that are easily worked out with the credit card.
Carefully remove the scotch tape and grasp the top film tab and slowly peel it off from top to bottom.
You will then have a dust free, bubble free, perfectly lined up screen protector.
I highly recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars protectors dont line up correctly, December 27, 2013
The screen protectors did not match up with the front camera. I had to cut the bottom so that it would fit over the camera hole and not hang off the bottom. The case i have covers the cut area. Also it is a tight fit width wise and there is no room for error.
The clear covers are better than the matte finish as it definitly makes the picture less sharp and clear than without it or as the clear option.

3.0 out of 5 stars good, May 19, 2013
It did NOT come with anything stating which two were the matte finish n which two were the clear finish. Need better instructions included to show which were which.

3.0 out of 5 stars Anti-reflective, February 5, 2014
Your standard protective cover. I do not get anti-glare results
Very clear though-hard to remove fingerprints which is usually common.

2.0 out of 5 stars Skip it., December 30, 2013
It is so difficult to put it on, it leaves plenty of air pockets on the screen, I gave up after ruining one of the sheets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting 'good', but these are really great., November 5, 2013
Jeremy Seifert (Cedar Rapids, Iowa USA) - See all my reviews
I was not expecting a lot based on the price and the brand. However, these are excellent screen protectors. I got another brand earlier for my own tablet that were okay, but had lots of bubbles (and I wrecked one putting it on) these are a little stiffer, and I love the texture and the matte finish for glare reduction. I would definitely buy again, in fact I may buy more soon just so that I have them in case I have trouble finding these again.