There are no customer reviews yet.  Create your own review
‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars OK for Price, March 30, 2012
Phil B. (Aberdeen, MD USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Evecase Black Digital / SLR Camera Pouch Case for FujiFilm and Kodak cameras (Camera)
Purchased for my new FujiFilm FinePix camera. Extremely tight fit but serves the purpose. Very limited storage for batteries and cables, HOWEVER, it is worth the price for protecting your camera. It will protect your investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at the right price, February 20, 2012
This handy camera bag arrived less than a week after ordering it, and the shipping was free from the seller. We have a Kodak z990 Easyshare, and it fits perfectly. There is plenty of space for extra batteries, and plenty of cushion for the camera. We use rechargeable batteries, and unfortunately, there isn't a lot of space for us to put the battery charger, but this is not a dealbreaker for us. I like how there is a zipper closure, and then a flap with a clasp over that. The shoulder strap is super adjustable, and the handle feels secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compact camera case., January 8, 2013
I purchased this case for my Fuji SL300 camera, and it works superbly. Nice snug fit with good protection for camera and memory, with room for connecting cables, etc.. Very pleased with this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera case!, September 6, 2012
Carolyn Lehmann (Ponte Vedra Beach, FL) - See all my reviews
I received this case extremely fast, even before my new camera FUJI FinePix S2000HD. The camera came a few days later and it fits like a glove and I love the extra space that it has for other small things to take along. It's a good quality case and I'm sure it will protect my camera. You can't beat the price either, so I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, March 4, 2012
I was looking for a more fashionable camera case and found there just isn't much to pick from. I gave up and when I saw this one for such a discounted price and free shipping, I thought I would give it a try. I wasn't expecting much for the price I spent, but was pleasantly surprised when it quickly arrived in the mail! It has a green pin dot pattern on the base and a green handle, which makes the case more attractive and unique than the plain black ones. It also appears to be very good quality and fits my camera perfectly (a Kodak EasyShare Z990). I've only had it for a few days, but so far, I really like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, June 8, 2011
The quality of the pouch case is worth the price I paid. It gets the job done and is nice in appearance. I am satisfied with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little deal, April 18, 2011
I ordered this camera case last minute after recently ordering my camera. It got to my house fast! The case was smaller than expected but this was great in my opinion! It is very sturdy (surprisingly because it had a cheaper price tag), and has a lot of security zips plus outside buckle. It is cushy and comfortable to wear because of the adjustable shoulder strap AND additional handle. The green and black are conservative colors, but still differentiates it from other all black/all leather camera cases. Good, snug case. Good snug fit. Good snug price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look and feel..., March 15, 2012
Love this little camera case. I was looking for a case that my son could use in his photo class to hold his camera. Most kids there have a black case and even though the cases are different shape and size I wanted my son to have one that looked and felt different. The two tone color is discreet yet looks very professional. The quality and feel is unmatched.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, November 30, 2011
Handy way to carry my Fuji S700. Easily holds camera and modest amount of accessories. Easy to carry and protects the camera with amply padding. Zipper top with overlapping top keeps water and dirt out of case and off camera. Highly recommend case and seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars It's too small, November 27, 2012
It's too small for my Finepix S camera, waste of money for me. I was very disappointed because I need room also for the extra's, this didn't even come close.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›