4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case.
I bought this hoping it would fit my Nikon D5100, 18-55mm lens, 55-200mm lens and hoodcap, and my external Sunpak flash. IT DID! I had to angle the external flash a bit to get it to fit more snug (would have been perfect if the bag was about half an inch higher, but it does what it needs to!) (Had to fit it like tetris, so be very careful and patient!)

With the...
Published 11 months ago by Christine

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small
The review is misleading. This bag is too small. I have to jam the camera and two lenses into the inner holder. It is definitely not the "messenger" bag as shown carried by the young girl in the picture.
Published 6 months ago by Richard

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case., January 8, 2014
This review is from: Evecase SLR DSLR Digital Camera Vintage Messenger Carrying Bag Case with Shoulder Strap For DSLR SLR Digital Camera, Lens, and More (Electronics)

With the zipper pouches all over, I have room for my battery charger, both cords for the camera, all the lens caps and caps for the flash port, with room for more stuff (like filters!)!

Best investment ever, total recommend! :)

Caution, if you have more items(lenses, flashes, hoodcaps, etc) than what I have in it, it all WON'T fit. It fit everything I had PERFECTLY. Just be very careful when deciding which bag is best for you!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Camera Case, February 18, 2014
I really like this camera case. It's just the right size I was looking for. I have to admit, I've got the main compartment pretty well stuffed. I've managed to put my Nikon D3200 with the kit 18-55mm zoom, 55-200mm tele-zoom lens, and a 35mm prime lens, all with the lens hoods reversed. There are usable pockets on both ends to put extra batteries and chargers. There is another nice size pocket on the outside of the bag, just under the flip-over top cover. Inside of that pocket is a zip-up mesh pocket. Finally, there is zip pocket on the back side of the bag, and the pocket on the front flip-over cover that you can see in the picture. Both of these are not very deep, used for documents, covers, maybe filters, etc.

I have no complaints about the quality of the materials, construction or workmanship, and it's good looking! This is not a professional camera bag, and I use it as a occasional photographer, to store my equipment, and carry in my car. This is a high value camera case. You would expect to pay more for something as good as this. I highly recommend this camera case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this bag, February 24, 2014
I absolutely love this bag. I love photography, but I truly believe in keeping it simple as far as equipment and gadgets, and this bag is perfect for me. It holds my camera and 2 lenses, plus my charger and some filters--it has plenty of extra pockets for additional items. It's not big enough to hold a full size tripod, but I don't have one of those yet.

I also think it's pretty stylish--as a woman I wanted something that looked good as well as functional. Some of the other camera bags I looked at were downright ugly, plus expensive. Items are easily accessible (I was using a backpack before and every time I needed to get my equipment or change a lens I had to put it down to get things out), great material, and cushy inside to protect equipment. Definitely worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, February 26, 2014
I searched everywhere for the perfect camera bag, and while this is not perfect, it meets all my needs. Its compact, good for carrying whatever you'll need that day, but definitely not all your accessories. It fits my Canon 60D with both my 18-135mm and 50mm lenses with their own cases on but unattached to the camera. True to the colors in the picture, its a nice bag. Most my friends didn't realize it was a camera bag, so I like its discreteness. My only problem is that the main zipper is cheap, came apart easily within a week of having it but I got the zippers to match up again and it works fine but I have to be careful to zip it slowly and not over stuff the bag. May be a major drawback to some, but for $20 I can't complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Camera Bag, April 18, 2014
I would recommend this product to anyone that has a digital camera and wants a camera bag that is more modern. I have a Nikon D3200 and there is plenty of room for the camera body and two lenses, as well as the battery charger. The bag is sufficiently padded and has a ton of pockets for carrying other things...money, ID's, passports, credit cards, cell phones, etc. I carried this bag instead of a purse while on vacation.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is absolutely a perfect design with style, January 17, 2014
I have a Nikon D5300 with a Nikor 18-200mm VR II lens on it. I am not a that professional to have multiple lens to switch between. I was looking for a compact and stylish one. I tried around 4-5 bags and finally got full satisfaction with this one. The look is too good. and even it perfectly fil my requirement. side pockets hold the battery charger and cables and any small things. It has the adjustable pads inside for enough protection. I will definitely recommend this to others. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, February 24, 2014
This case fits my Nikon D3200 perfectly! I have been looking for a case for awhile, but found that most of the cases that I was finding online looked very bulky and only came in plain black. This case was definitely a great find because it is both lightweight and stylish. It's great for carrying around the city as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great photo bag!, January 13, 2014
As a novice in the field of professional photography, I was looking for a compact bag that would fit my camera and its accessories, with good protection, and (taking in mind that I'm a girl) with good looks. So, that's it! ;-) Wonderful bag, I would definitely recommend it. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travelling, June 19, 2014
Vicki (CORPUS CHRISTI, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
This case is exactly what I was looking for. It's compact and looks good, but it's large enough to hold everything I need. My Nikon J1 camera, a spare lens, spare battery, and charger all fit nicely. There is also enough room for a pair of sunglasses, cell phone, and my wallet. The pocket on the front is the perfect size for my Kindle Fire. I could not be happier with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars -doesn't look like an obvious camera bag, September 11, 2014
-really well made
-good start size
-has space for possible advancements (second lense, flash)
-lots of pocket space
-fits my Cannon Rebel T5i with a 18-55 mm lense perfectly.
-doesn't look like an obvious camera bag