4.0 out of 5 stars Good value
Published on February 1, 2010 by T. Manley

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate
This cover is fine: it is easy to put on, stays put, feels kind of like a toy (which, face it, it is) and seems like excellent protection. The color (purple) is not a deep, jewel color, more the color of Barney the dinosaur. The reason I would not buy it again is that the material is a little too attractive to particles. Pocket lint, dust, a strand of hair, even scraps...
Published on May 22, 2010 by KQ

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, February 1, 2010
I purchased this cover for my two daughters to use with their ipod touch 3G's. They are young and I wanted something to protect the ipods if dropped, etc. It slips on or off very easily and provides adequate protection for normal wear and tear. They mainly use their ipods at home so they are not subject to any major wear and tear. It was a very low priced cover and even with the shipping costs was much less expensive than any other decent silicone covers. I bought one in pink and one in purple and there were many colors to choose from. The only drawback is that it does not come with a screen protector/cover like some of the other cases do-so I purchased the screen protectors separately. But again, the cover was priced very fairly so I still saved money overall. I am happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 7, 2010
I wanted something slim, something that wouldn't stick to the inside of my pocket, and something to protect the super easy to scratch and muck up polished back of my iTouch.

This has been a perfect solution, and after dropping the sucker from pocket height twice and this case saving it from being completely shattered, I'm sure the $5 or whatever I spent on it was completely worth it.

Exactly what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit on a 3g, March 2, 2010
M. E. Smith (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Fits great on iPod Touch 3g. Buttons remain easy to press even though the case is over them. Case is rubbery and feels nice to the touch; keeps ipod touch very slim, yet feels protected. I also have a screen protector over the screen and this seems to be a good combination.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hard cover for the price, January 30, 2010
P. Bodenheimer (WINSTON SALEM, NC, US) - See all my reviews
I chose this product because it was super cheap. I wanted something to protect the shiny backside of my 3rd generation ipod touch and I actually purchased three of the ultra cheap ones. This one was the best. It snaps onto the ipod very tightly and has cutouts for all of the buttons. It is not very rubberized, more of an anti skid coating over plastic, but works quite nicely. It would not be very protective if you dropped the ipod, but I try to be very careful with mine. Dont forget that you need a clear protectant for the front because this only covers the back side of the unit. I have seen similar products made by the same company sold at the mall for around $10 to $15.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, December 28, 2009
I love this case! Not only is it really cute (it's purple argyle, how could it be anything but cute?) but it protects my i-touch perfectly. Another thing I love about this case is the fact that it doesn't pick up every piece of lint or fuzz from my pocket or purse. The case has a nice smooth finish to it and an almost glossy feel. I did purchase the non-glare screen protector for my i-touch as well and I'm definitely glad I have both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the iPod touch!, February 15, 2010
I bought this for my daughters 2nd Gen iPod touch. What a great case! Especially for the low price. It snaps on AND off easily, protects the iPod very well and looks good. Scratch resistant interior coating and the outer shell has a nice touch feel to it also. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent material, February 18, 2010
Gary Wu (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
Pros:
-Low Price
-Easy to snap on/off
-very durable
-smooth, quality feel
-openings for ports

Cons:
-smells like chemical, but goes away after awhile

this case fit on my 3rd generation iPod Touch 8 GB

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the price, October 22, 2012
This review is from: Evecase iPod Touch 5 Case, Flexible TPU Skin Checker Pattern Soft Cover Case for Apple iPod Touch 5 5G 5th Generation (2012 Version) (Clear) (Electronics)
Even with shipping that's more than the cost of the case my total cost was about $5, so it's hard to complain about this case based on price. I got the clear one but wish it was completely clear -- with no diamond shapes on it. It would be great if they had one option that purely let the beauty of the device shine through.

The case fits well and the ports are all accessible. The plastic around the headphone jack is rather close to that port, so I do wonder if some headphones might not fit correctly. However for the two headphones that I use I found no issue there. The lightning connector fit with no problem and buttons like volume up/down are easily pressed through the plastic.

There might be an issue if you want to use the wrist strap -- I don't use it so I don't know for certain how that would affect things. However the wrist strap "button" is accessible so it might not be a problem.

The case is flexible and somewhat rubbery. It has a nice tactile feel and definitely fixes the problem of feeling like you're going to let the iPod Touch slip out of your hands with there's no case on it.

Overall a nice case that should protect the iPod Touch 5 rather well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fitting., February 13, 2010
Amazon Customer (Pleasanton, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
I was expecting the case to be more like the silicon cases with thick soft padding. But this one is way better looking, and it fits very well so it doesn't make the whole thing bulky. I like it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute & cheap!, January 27, 2010
RLY811 (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
Cute and cheap - a winning combination! Bought for my boyfriend's daughter for her new iPod (3G) and she loves it. Good protection for an expensive toy.