Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
I got a different case form my D7000, the Case Logic SLRC-201 SLR Zoom Holster (Black) because it has a sling in it that suspends the camera so it doesn't beat itself on the bottom of the case, plus I can put my battery charger in it and it has a bunch of outside zipper pockets. It fits fine withthe 70-300 lens. The Evercase Grey case fits my D3200 with the 18-105 lens on it and the 70-300 next to it because the body is smaller. I preferred a beefier case for the D7000.
Apr 12, 2014 by E. Toomey
votes
My camera has a 200mm lens and it is a snug fit but I don't know if a 300mm is bigger
Apr 2, 2014 by Connie Mauro
votes
I'm going to assume you are talking about the Cannon Powershot SX510. After eyeballing a picture online of your camera, it looks very similar to my Nikon Coolpix L830 in size. I purchased this bag for my camera and I couldn't be happier with it. It had more pockets than I actually imagined. I can fit my camera, batteries and extra things inside the satchel. It has outside pockets which have come in handy when I want to carry just the camera bag without carrying extras (like a purse) but still need to have my ID on me. The most I have stuffed in this satchel at any one time was the camera, extra batteries, a pair of small binoculars (think opera style) in their case, a national parks passport book and I still had extra room inside for other things. I don't think this bag will support will hold multiple lenses (maybe 1 or 2) but if you have a point and shoot camera - it's unlikely you require a bag that can hold multiple telescopic lenses. I hope this helps you make your decision.
Dec 18, 2014 by Kat
votes
Yes
Nov 26, 2014 by Jose
votes
Please see the product description for sizing. I`m not sure.
May 17, 2014 by Masha
votes
This camera bag is big enough to fit the new Nikon Coolpix P600. Unfortunately, shipping to Australia is unavailable.
Apr 3, 2014 by JL
votes
No, plastic
Mar 29, 2014 by Ashlie Coady
votes
Not sure about the size of the 5300. I have the 7000 and while it fits with an extra lens, it is tight. I wouldn't expect to fit much else.
Apr 6, 2014 by JS
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers