4.0 out of 5 stars Just as Described
Compact case but fits and protects my Nikon D3200 perfectly. Room for extra lens, cords and side pocket for my phone to fit. Wipes clean, no stains. Highly recommended
Published 8 months ago by LEANNE

2.0 out of 5 stars Too bad material and product
I tought the material is not very good. The zipper is not very good and the strip that holds the zipper left in my hand in the first time that I opened... Too bad.... : (
Published 3 months ago by Diogo Nunes de Souza

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as Described, December 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for SLR with 55mm lens, January 1, 2014
Great camera case. I got this to house my Canon Rebel SLR with 55mm lens. I wanted something I could take on family outings that wasn't too bulky. Also can fit battery charger, battery pack, memory card, instructions and camera strap with some room to spare. Great quality and fashionable, but not too girly for my husband. Very handy size, not too bulky but also not too snug. Arrived timely, even with the holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera Case, March 25, 2014
I bought this for my nikon 3100. The camera and an extra lens all fit well. Great material, love the extra pockets for my keys or whatever else I am tagging along.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera case for Nikon D3200, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Evecase Gray Digital SLR Camera Case/Bag for Nikon D7100 D5100 D3100 D5200 D3200 D5300 D3300 D810 D750, COOLPIX P600 P530 P520 P510 L830 L820 L810 L310 Digital Camera (Electronics)
This camera case is not too big and a nice, neutral color. It is well cushioned in the inside and has adequate storage areas and pockets. I would definitely recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too bad material and product, May 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, July 25, 2014
This is a great bag. I was looking for something small that would fit my Nikon D3200, extra lens, charger and cord. The bag is padded so if I drop the bag I feel like it would be safe. This bag can easily be tossed into a tote bag, diaper bag or suitcase without taking up too much space. Overall I am very happy with my bag choice. It was a great price and does everything I need it to do. I placed my order on Monday and on Friday it was in my mailbox.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality; tight zipper, November 6, 2013
Zipper is not very smooth and can often take two hands to zip (one to zip and one to hold the bag while doing so).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove!, November 14, 2013
The perfect case for my Nikon D5200. Fits nice and snug, has room for an extra lens, and is really the perfect size for me to take my Nikon with me wherever I go. So glad I found this case!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, June 4, 2014
I didn't like the size of this and the description was deceiving, as it was a lot smaller that I wanted. I returned it and was charge a restocking fee! Never will I shop with this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Item as described and delivered quickly.

Rate and Discover Movies